• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered New account

Eagle of Masyaf

This account is no longer active
Hey there. :) So this is my new account. I have no problems with it. I actually have a problem when it come to the log in. Well it's really more like a small irritation. Although I have cleared the browser history and data on my laptop and phone, every time I try to log into Rpnation, even using an incognito tab, it always says my old user name first. I just click the box to type in my user name and it shows my old one. But I've cleared everything out. Any suggestions? It's not really a problem but it's a small irritation sort of thing.

I would say just make sure the computer/phone/ etc you’re using doesn’t have the old username saved in passwords. With my lap top, I can clear my browsers history but usernames & passwords are saved on its hard drive & I have to go into settings to delete them.

I would say just make sure the computer/phone/ etc you’re using doesn’t have the old username saved in passwords. With my lap top, I can clear my browsers history but usernames & passwords are saved on its hard drive & I have to go into settings to delete them.

Since I'm using Google Chrome I can see saved passwords on there and it doesn't say that I have any. I'm assuming it's the same for the Username. Since they have to be saved together on Google Chrome. Not just one or the other.

This may be an autofill issue where the browser has retained frequently used typed input. Try to remove the autofill/autocomplete information: How to Delete Specific Chrome Autofill Suggestions (Guide may be out of date since Chrome is constantly changing).

Thank you for the suggestion! Especially since I know this isn't really a problem. So it's nice of you to give me suggestions. I'll go check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back