• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Nevermore Academy

lost_girl

the comedic relief side character
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• OOC: Fantasy - Nevermore Academy OOC
    nevermore.jpg

There is nothing definitive about life after death, except the involuntary enrollment at the mysterious Nevermore Academy. While learning their curriculum, students may recover the memories of their tragic demise. But between the Dean's macabre demeanor and the tell-tale dangers of Final Exams, students must learn to rely on one another and their newly acquired ghost forms, or Spectres, to not only survive until graduation from the academy… but to earn a second chance at life.
    **This rp will consist of only ocs please and thank you.**
    **No prior knowledge about the Webtoon needed.**

Last edited:
Neat concept~ Though since it's based on the webtoon, might wanna change your Thread Prefix to Fandom so people know what it's referring to. Good luck!

Yessssss I was just about to give up hope. I tried to make it easy to understand for people who hadn't read the webtoon but no one seemed interested:closedeyescryingfrown:
It's definitely on my list of favorite webtoons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back