• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Nesy's Adventure: The War of the 5 realms. (1x1 interest)

Greetings! I have come here to show you my new plot. In hopes to find a partner. I'm mostly here in the forums to look for action and roleplayers to chat with. So what do you need to know about me? I also have very low expectations and they are quite generous anyway.

-- About me and stuff you need to know!

I am literate.
My main character is going to be Nesy.
I can play both male and female characters.
I could play 2 or more characters at once if so to fuel the story up.
Pre-made characters for me to use are allowed!
Can play any NPC's.
Always ready for war!

-- Requirements:

None. Depends on you.
(No requirements) :D

-- Genres.

Save the world with a companion and much more! (All genre-concepts are valid for this!)

Plot:

A war has begun between 5 realms. The war has turned into pure chaos. Due to the heavy war that raged as a massive storm, once built villages and kingdoms were now chaotic warzones that expanded across landscapes. Causing the people living in these settlements to be homeless. Some regions were intact and while some were utterly decimated. The war that started on the mortal plane unquestionably caused a lot of devastation.

The people spoke of a legend about a boy in his late teens. A prophecy was made. He was the saviour of the 5 Realms. A legendary hero that everyone craved for. It remained unknown to this day. People craved for this day to become a reality but so far the war continues. It continued to rampage upon the land, cities and small towns alike. Alliances defend their territories from enemies coming from the rival realms. Some realms remain peaceful while some get into the action to help the mortals.
A boy named Nesy was a seeker who had always wanted to find the unknown. His parents told him not to but to their dismay, he did nothing to listen to them. Because of that, he left home and went on to pursue his dreams. What will happen to Nesy? He will surely meet other companions along the way.
Will he achieve divinity or will he fall down into darkness and become consumed by it?

Will he be able to save the realm along with his friends and allies? Or shall he tremble down onto his knees.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hope I didn't discourage ya!
You and me shape the story of a legend and a companion. But maybe other lords as well. So yeah! ^^
Interested? Launch me up. Pm me with your heart's content! :)

Also very enhuthiastic about other concepts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back