• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Nessi's Search Thread

Gomenesigh

Hey guys! So, I'm looking to find an Rp partner (Or maybe more). I'm mostly looking for a Slice of Life/ Modern type Rp, but I'm open to other genres as well. I've mostly had experience with Fantasy and Slice of Life.

· As far as main characters go/ Romance, I'm really only looking for MxF and I play female characters. I will play additional characters of either gender for side characters, though.
· I'm looking for someone who can post at least every 2 or 3 days (Although I understand if life gets busy and it occasionally takes a little bit longer).
· I typically have fairly long first posts, but I don't expect anyone to match that. Afterwards, my posts tend to reflect the length of who I'm interacting with. Please post at least one paragraph, though.
· I like to have at least some romance in the Rp, but it doesn't have to be a focal point.

Some Rp ideas: These are also just basic concepts. I'm open to discussing and changing any kind of specifics with these.
· School Setting (High School)
· School Setting (College)
· Work Setting (Boss and employee, two employees, etc)
· Apartment Setting (One or both of them just moved in)
· Both trapped on an island
· Fantasy (Commoner x Royal, Royal x Guard, Commoner x Commoner, Royal x Royal, etc)
· Supernatural Things (Vampires, etc)
· (Also have been kind of obsessing over Kpop (Specifically BTS/SKZ) and would really enjoy doing a Pop star x Fan scenario. It doesn't have to be a specific Kpop star. It can be an OC)

Those are just the ones I can think of right now, but I'm open to a lot more.
I can typically post once a day or once every other day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back