• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom NERF: The great faction wars! (OOC)

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Menu
>IC<
>CS<

This is the OOC for the thread NERF: The great faction wars! Here you can chat, suggest, ask, or even post memes if you want. Anything non-IC related things are mentioned here.

Last edited:
Also, is this an international thing? Cause I want to do a Russian and an Australian.

I'll get characters up tomorrow. I'm just too exhausted and overall not feeling up to doing anything right now.

Gonna drop some non-related stuff in but damn, making a world map is hard and logistically a nightmare. I have to either have one massive seamless overworld which ruins FPS, or I have to sink hours into handcrafting tiny, screen-sized slates, thousands of them, to make a sizable overworld (multiplication, like 30 times 30, sucks!!). Not to mention mathematical nightmares like how to store all the information. ;__; #ComputerRants

Last edited:
*Pats head* It's okay. You'll get better at it eventually. You can do it. I just know you can.

Am I allowed to make a girl or does it have to be a guy? Cause everyone else are guys and I can't make guys cause I can't play them well ahaha....

Gonna drop some non-related stuff in but damn, making a world map is hard and logistically a nightmare. I have to either have one massive seamless overworld which ruins FPS, or I have to sink hours into handcrafting tiny, screen-sized slates, thousands of them, to make a sizable overworld (multiplication, like 30 times 30, sucks!!). Not to mention mathematical nightmares like how to store all the information. ;__; #ComputerRants
As someone who made an RP that spanned 400 years, covered all of earth and thirteen other realms/planes of existence with mountains getting blown up and created every other day

I feel your map pain, bro

School starts for me at about the time the Moon blocks the Sun's light in an 80% eclipse where I am. Yikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back