nerd needs love

claudx

gay android dad
Hello, I'm cam/cami !
I adore roleplay and aim to flesh out my characters more, I love to spit ball ideas with others and meet other artists !! I would much prefer one on one roleplays or at least small groups, and you won't see me in the forums much but feel free to send me a message!
I've been out of roleplaying for a while and I want to get back into it again - I will most likely agree to any roleplay and I'm a sucker for romance or any sort of relationship with good dynamics and I love character dynamics.
I work very hard on my character designs and love seeing others, from time to time I may draw our characters together ^A^
I am a socially awkward introvert but send me a message if you'd like to chat or roleplay and I'll try my best!!
I enjoy meeting you all, please take care of me >w< <33

Scree

I'M NOT LATE :D

Welcome to RPN (or welcome back, I'm lazy...) and..well..

*welcome hugs*

This place took me a while to navigate correctly. If you have any questions or just want to chat, contact me!

Okaybyebacktobeingdepressed

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome.

Hey, don't judge my greeting! I'm in a hotel like 400 miles away from home, and I'm using the hotel's computer..
And they only have Internet Explorer as the choice for a browser.
Not to mention this keyboard is poor excuse for one.
My trip is going pretty well though.

Scree

I'M NOT LATE :D

Welcome to RPN (or welcome back, I'm lazy...) and..well..

*welcome hugs*

This place took me a while to navigate correctly. If you have any questions or just want to chat, contact me!

Okaybyebacktobeingdepressed
aw, thank you melody!
//hugs <3

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
thank you so much!! I do love fantasy and medieval roleplays, haha. I'm excited to try the cookies! xD In the mean time I would love to rp with you and hear your ideas! Thank you for your sweet welcome!

Welcome.

Hey, don't judge my greeting! I'm in a hotel like 400 miles away from home, and I'm using the hotel's computer..
And they only have Internet Explorer as the choice for a browser.
Not to mention this keyboard is poor excuse for one.
My trip is going pretty well though.
Thank you so much! I would never, haha aw I'm so sorry but I'm glad you're still enjoying your trip!! xD <3

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back