dakota
kaz
el
em st. martin
mo

ic sheets

samples
howdy!

hi! i have many names but i go by neptune here usually, and i'm a nonbinary/masc individual, i go by they/them pronouns on here primarily and i have been constantly struggling trying to keep up with rps due to a lack of focus but i'm hoping that throwing myself into the community somewhere that it will be easier, because it is something i really enjoy when i eventually get into it (especially group roleplays). so, i decided to make a more formal character storage location so i can keep track of characters i make for specific RPs or ocs i'm willing to use across the board (especially ones I created and then didn't get accepted or the roleplay died but I want to use lol).

most of the codes used here are borrowed from the bbc code center on here, I am not quite confident enough to make my own codes (i wouldn't know where to start), so if you like them check out the credits. i do hope to someday have some codes on my own, but for now that's what i have lol.

thanks for checking out my thread!
coded by reveriee

Last edited:
1. lis valencia cs

Lisandro Valencia

Castelobruxo Champion

• Basics

Full Name: Lisandro Valencia

Name Meaning:

Lisandro means “liberator” and comes from the Greek, “Lysander.”

Valencia means “strength.”

Nicknames: Lis

Birthday: March 22nd (Aries)

Ethnicity: Latino/Mestizo

School

School: Castelobruxo

Year: 6th

House: Araras (taken from this post, since I don't think there are official houses but I can also take this away if you're strictly official)

Wand: Chestnut wood with a unicorn tail hair, 8 3/4", pic

Pet: a female Turkish Van cat named Lupe

Blood Status: Pureblood

Patronus: a Fox

Boggart: the Headmaster of Castlobruxo calling him into the office to reprimand him

Quidditch: Chaser

Preferred Classes: Herbology, Charms

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

♡design by latte, coded by uxie♡

(harry potter universe oc, made specifically for octowizard tournament)
color palette

Last edited:
dakota moss cs

Dakota Moss

Hogwarts Secondary

• Basics

Full Name: Dakota Moss

Name Meaning:

Dakota means "ally" or "friend."

Moss is derived from Moses and means "deliverer."

Nicknames: Kota

Birthday: December 4th (Saggitarius)

Ethnicity: Black

School

School: Hogwarts

Year: Fifth Year

House: Hufflepuff

Wand: Pear wood with a dragon heartstrings core, 12", pic

Pet: She has 2 owls - one eagle owl named Saxon and a Scops named Doger that never leaves her side and is leash trained, both are girls

Blood Status: Half-Blood

Patronus: A Cheetah

Boggart: Herself, but faceless, her form ever shifting, without a definite shape.

Quidditch: She's a very dedicated Keeper.

Preferred Classes: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Potions

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

color palette

kaz vinogradov cs

Kazimir Vinogradov

Transfiguration Professor

• Basics

Full Name: Kazimir Vinogradov

Name Meaning:

Kazimir is derived from a Polish name that means "world destroyer."

Vinogradov means "vineyard," and would be given to a person who worked at a vineyard.

Nicknames: Kaz

Birthday: May 14th (Taurus)

Ethnicity: Russian, Serbian

School

School: Koldovstoretz

Year: n/a

House: Was in Aristov

Wand: English oak wood with a unicorn tail hair core, 9 1/2", pic

Pet: A black Siberian male cat named Feodor

Blood Status: Half-Blood

Patronus: a magpie

Boggart: A mirror he must look in that reflects an image of his father back at him.

Quidditch: He played as a Beater when he was in school. He was a pretty average player.

Preferred Classes: Transfiguration, History of Magic

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

color palette

el han cs

el.han

• filler tab. ignore!

♡design by dreamglow, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
em st. martin* cs
  • name: Emerson St Martin

nickname: Em

gender & pronouns: nonbinary & they/them

sexuality: bisexual

height: 5'8

appearance: basically just like the pictures provided, except without the neck tattoo. they have a lip piercing on the right, a septum piercing, and their ears are pierced.
    they also have some stick and pokes: 1 2 3 4 5

faceclaim: alban blondiaux

(volume warning for the song, it can be kinda loud)
playing: i wanna be sedated by the ramones

coded by weldherwings.

(the rp for this char died and i'll probably end up aging them up for future rps)

mo hopkins cs
e1ab58eec2e4db77c09d1fb158fcd75c.jpg
(fc: Georgie Hobday)
Máirín (Mo) Hopkins

Height: 5'9

Weight: 130 lbs

Role: The Mother/Father - Like One

Physical Description:
Mo is usually very boyish in her style, wearing button ups and pants and carries herself confidently, which often reads as a masculine stature. She dresses stylishly, but she doesn't follow the trends typical for girls, pretending to wear what she finds most comfortable, which ends up in her having her own very distinct style. She's also pretty strong, especially in her upper arms, as she has played on the softball team most of her life. She also doesn't particularly care what people think of her appearance, and if she dresses up it's usually for herself, but she is definitely just as often dressed in casual clothing. Her style can sometimes be described as hippie.

Personality:
5527318956_9f660c37f2_b.jpg

Mo is kind of begrudgingly the mom friend, falling into the role on accident due to being very organized and over prepared, always making sure her friends made it to places on time if they told her about them and having random but necessary things packed into her bags at all times (you will never catch her without a first aid kit). Despite being organized, she considers herself a free spirit and kind of a hippie, as she likes not having the confines of the world or school or responsibility when she can help it. She also believes in and loves nature and getting dirty, "bringing her closer to her roots" as she says. She is very loving to her friends and always tries to support them, but she will be blunt with them when she finds their antics ridiculous or bad for them. She won't shy away from chastising her friends, but does not really want to be put in the position of being the most responsible or most level headed in the room, as her level-headedness is quite questionable. She is very stubborn and would prefer things to go her way, but tries to compromise when she can because sometimes arguing with her friends can be like wrestling a toddler, frustrating and exhausting with no favorable end. She will also fiercely protect her friends, either emotionally or physically if she has to. She is always taking people under her wing and helping them feel included.

Likes | girls, nature, gardening, reading, writing in her journal, horror

Dislikes | loud parties, overly crowded places, being late, people unwilling to compromise

Strengths | physically strong, comforting her friends, preparation

Weaknesses |
overly trusting/protective of her friends (thinks they can do no wrong), extremely claustrophobic, skeptical

Brief Background
Growing up, she essentially helped raise her 3 younger siblings, which is probably why she stepped into the mom friend role so easily and without meaning to. Being the oldest of her siblings and one of the oldest of her friend group has caused her to pull people under her wing, and that used to be something that she was proud of growing up, but at some point she turned around and realized she didn't have much else going for her, so she decided to pull away from the role a little bit (without much success). This has caused her to make her friends make their own decisions and fix their own problems more as they get older, but it doesn't mean that she doesn't care for them. She has always tried to see her friends' sides of any story, and has never been very good at fixing inner-group conflicts, loving all of her friends and not wanting to side with anyone.

Her parents have demanded a lot of her growing up, expecting her to have good grades and a good social life despite also having to help take care of her siblings, which is probably why she is as organized as she is, and is also probably why as she gets older she practices small acts of rebellion against them, including running off to go adventuring with her friends for a week without their approval.

94977c66b28aa8415654f0b8430dae15.jpg

delph cs
delphia simone.
—cursory
name: Delphia Simone

nickname: Del or Delph

weight: 127 lbs

height: 5’2

species: half human/half scix

sexuality: Bisexual

pronouns: she/they

body mods: labret lip piercing, left nostril piercing and her lower right leg is a prosthetic due to a factory accident when she was young, that also left her with scarring on her hands and a scar along her jaw

appearance:
She looks mostly like your average human, though she is a little short. She has hair that she changes a lot but mostly she just styles it differently and that changes her look. She has dark black skin and glowing yellow eyes. Her ears are pointy and a little bit longer than the average human’s ears. She has a light dusting of dark freckles across her nose and is always somehow covered in some kind of dirt. She also has really sharp pointy teeth and is kind of self-conscious about them. She is small but has a commanding presence in a room when she needs to. On top of her head, there are little bug-like dark green antennae that she can usually hide in her hair but otherwise are mostly just help her feel vibrations and heighten her other senses a little. She has a scar on her lower right jaw from the factory accident that also caused her to lose her leg.

—abilities
armor/clothing:
she owns a few clothes, but her typical/work ones are:
she doesn't typically wear armor but she has some leather armor for more dangerous missions

equipment:
  • a knapsack containing:
    • canteen
    • bedroll
    • a medkit containing some basic medic items, like bandages and gauze, ointment and alcohol and stuff like that. it's very primitive, not super high tech
    • a knife
  • a pistol
  • a rat companion that is constantly with her named Zeb that she acquired during her days at the factory
  • a notebook where she writes about her travels
skills:
First aid + basic medical skills: While she wouldn’t be able to do any kind of in-depth surgery, she can patch up basic wounds and do the basics that a ship doctor would need to do. She is also prone to picking up medical books wherever they go so that she can learn more, but she hasn’t had any kind of formal medical training, just what she has had to do in her town to keep everyone alive and well and what she learned from her mom.

Hand to Hand Combat: While not super skilled at any ranged combat, she can hold her own in a basic hand to hand combat, at least enough to get away. She is small and, while not particularly dexterous, knows where to shift her weight to take someone much larger down. Her brother taught her this after their mom died because she is small, and he wanted her to be able to take care of herself.

Good with Kids: Being an older daughter of a factory worker, she has gotten put on babysitting duty for almost the whole factory’s kids at different points, and thus is really good with kids or calming adults down from their outbursts or other childlike behaviors most adults have.

Rustic: Very rustic and knows how to survive on very little if she has to. Very good at scrounging things up on the dustier planets that they go onto and can forage in most familiar places and manage to cook up a meal with very little on hand. It doesn’t always taste good, but it does keep them all alive.

Tech Experience: She learned how to work on some tech in the factory she worked at at home, but it's still a pretty basic knowledge and she can't go super in depth, but she can help with some rudimentary things on the robot friends on the ship. She's picked some things up about the ship itself through reading, but doesn't have much actual practice skill.

—persona
small creatures, books (when she can find them), the stars, learning about new people and cultures, going dancing (she is not very good and sways more than dances but she likes it anyway)

dislikes:
closed off people, being cold, flirting, tight clothes, people being in their personal space

strengths:
- Optimistic, always trying to see the positives in things and boost the morale of their team.
- Determined and will work very hard to accomplish her goal.
- Sincere and can't really tell a lie, they definitely aren't the one that you would want to have to tell a lie or manipulate someone, but you will at least know that they aren't trying to manipulate you.
- They are tidy and keep their things together well, they always know where everything is.

weaknesses:
- She's not very dexterous and can't run very quickly if it comes to it
- They're not very socially aware and is bad at navigating social situations, especially with new people, despite trying.
- More of a follower than a leader, especially when it comes to a group or something important.
- Gullible and believes things easily

fears:
fire, small cramped spaces, being alone

fun facts:
- She enjoys getting new/fancier clothes because she went without so much as a child, so she has a few nicer clothes for like, incognito missions/social gatherings and also tries to look a little put together when she's working but she's not vain.
- Secretly, she hopes to find her father in her travels.

—history
personality:
a plucky, optimistic person, Delph is always trying to bring those around her up. she isn't always the best at it, due to not being super familiar with social cues or how to follow them, but she does her best. she doesn't pick up on some people's sarcasm very well and can't tell when or if she is being manipulated. however, she has a very strong personality and is kind of stubborn when it comes down to it. she has spent a lot of her life doing what other people wanted her to do, and she isn't particularly interested in doing that anymore, and just kind of wants to get out of her bubble and see the galaxy. she also understands that to do that, she has to make some sacrifices and put the work in.

biography:
Her mom was a human and her dad was a half humanoid half bug-like alien called Scix. They met when they were young and had a whirlwind romance that ended up with Del and her older brother, Arlo. When Delph was a very young age, their father left to go find work and never returned. As time when on, she suspected that maybe her dad just left and her mother told the kids that he left for work to spare their feelings. Either way, it made their childhood harder. Their mom had to work hard in the local factory to raise them, and as time went on and they got big enough the kids started to help her out there when they could. This lead to the accident when Delph was 11 that caused them to lose their leg and get some scarring on their hands and face. They got trapped under a machine that caught fire and were rescued before anything worse could happen, so they're grateful that they survived at least. Still, their life was a little difficult after that as her mother could not really afford a prosthetic for her for a long time and they had to learn to cope with the world around them while not being able to walk like the others. This means a lot of her early years were spent on crutches.

They coped well though and while they couldn't help in their usual ways, they learned to support the community and to be a helper and a healer. They ended up babysitting the kids for the factory workers and taking on a lot more responsibility in that way. Her mom worked very hard and got her a rudimentary prosthetic when she was 14 that helped her get around a little better and help a little more and everything seemed to be going well for the most part. However, at 16, the factory was attacked by some vandals and a few people were unfortunately caught in their crossfire, including Delph's mom, who died shortly thereafter, leaving Delph and Arlo to fend for themselves. Arlo was 20 and was working in the factory, so mostly what changed was that Arlo and Delph became closer than ever and struggled a little bit more.

A few years later, Arlo became sick and Delph had to take care of him. When she was 20, he passed away and she decided to get out of that town as quickly as possible, so that she did not fall to the same fate as the rest of her family, leading her to the Reliables.

relationships: n/a

lis ic

• filler

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi volutpat est a lacinia mollis. Ut convallis augue id sem accumsan, malesuada auctor nisl eleifend. Integer feugiat orci mauris, vel varius risus ullamcorper quis. Sed lectus felis, pellentesque ac fringilla a, maximus eget sem. Nullam placerat, tellus quis convallis interdum, lacus leo commodo quam, a lobortis lectus magna id nunc. Suspendisse congue consectetur diam, in tincidunt lacus hendrerit at. Phasellus sit amet purus ante. Donec posuere ipsum sit amet malesuada consectetur. Pellentesque dapibus faucibus nibh, non malesuada tortor efficitur a. Curabitur eu massa sit amet arcu imperdiet interdum. Etiam mi tortor, sodales vitae euismod eu, dapibus quis nunc. Ut eleifend, ipsum id accumsan scelerisque, quam purus posuere eros, id rutrum sapien ligula non erat. Proin congue justo sit amet nunc aliquam, sit amet aliquam diam feugiat. Phasellus lacinia pellentesque nunc, a pellentesque urna placerat et.

Morbi vulputate tincidunt leo eget blandit. Pellentesque leo ligula, tristique sit amet gravida quis, suscipit at nunc. Donec sit amet imperdiet nibh, at luctus dui. Curabitur et mi et justo lobortis egestas. Phasellus quis lorem scelerisque, volutpat orci sit amet, mollis sapien. Cras ac gravida lectus. Donec malesuada ac magna sit amet vestibulum. Sed ornare, lacus nec ultricies blandit, sapien nunc tincidunt ante, id euismod est metus non ex.

lisandro

champion

yooo what up

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
dakota ic

• filler

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi volutpat est a lacinia mollis. Ut convallis augue id sem accumsan, malesuada auctor nisl eleifend. Integer feugiat orci mauris, vel varius risus ullamcorper quis. Sed lectus felis, pellentesque ac fringilla a, maximus eget sem. Nullam placerat, tellus quis convallis interdum, lacus leo commodo quam, a lobortis lectus magna id nunc. Suspendisse congue consectetur diam, in tincidunt lacus hendrerit at. Phasellus sit amet purus ante. Donec posuere ipsum sit amet malesuada consectetur. Pellentesque dapibus faucibus nibh, non malesuada tortor efficitur a. Curabitur eu massa sit amet arcu imperdiet interdum. Etiam mi tortor, sodales vitae euismod eu, dapibus quis nunc. Ut eleifend, ipsum id accumsan scelerisque, quam purus posuere eros, id rutrum sapien ligula non erat. Proin congue justo sit amet nunc aliquam, sit amet aliquam diam feugiat. Phasellus lacinia pellentesque nunc, a pellentesque urna placerat et.

Morbi vulputate tincidunt leo eget blandit. Pellentesque leo ligula, tristique sit amet gravida quis, suscipit at nunc. Donec sit amet imperdiet nibh, at luctus dui. Curabitur et mi et justo lobortis egestas. Phasellus quis lorem scelerisque, volutpat orci sit amet, mollis sapien. Cras ac gravida lectus. Donec malesuada ac magna sit amet vestibulum. Sed ornare, lacus nec ultricies blandit, sapien nunc tincidunt ante, id euismod est metus non ex.

dakota

secondary

yooo what up

♡coded by uxie♡

kaz ic

• filler

kaz

professor

yooo what up

♡coded by uxie♡

natasja klausen cs
ROSES SET ON FIRE.

「 NATASJA KLAUSEN 」

Moriko.

• 「 BASICS 」
    name — natasja klausen.

title— harpy handler.

gender — female [she/her].

age — 27.

birthday — december 30th.

height — 5'8

sexuality — bisexual

\\\\/\
///\/\\
///\/\

coded by solarsaphia.

3fe517d1cd316ca13e9057e2d1da9ea1.jpg

Natasja Klausen
Place of residence: Residential District, on the edge of the slums
Daemon: Moriko
Personality:
Natasja is a very private person, she tends to keep a lot of her personal life away from the people she works with. She doesn't see how it's any of their business, for the most part, as generally coworkers don't really know you anyways, and in a broader sense, people tend to not care about anyone but their own bubbles anyways. Natasja has chosen to keep her bubble relatively small, subsisting primarily of her mother and her son. That way there's less potential for getting hurt, both herself and those in her bubble. She thinks for the most part that people are selfish beings only out for themselves, but she herself tries to be a bit of antithesis to that, sacrificing a lot for those around her, and trying to be kind to passing strangers for the most part.

She can be a bit temperamental, leading to conflict with people, especially when the disagree with or threaten her, as she often thinks that her ideas are the best and isn't one to bite her tongue very often, unless she's nervous or there's a person of high authority questioning her. She can be blunt, with a bit of biting wit behind her words if she's particularly stirred up. Natasja is also quite calculating, always examining her surroundings and the conversations around her to best "conquer" the situation as it were. She isn't really one for much small talk or talking to people she doesn't really like. She can sometimes be a tough nut to crack and see much personality under the surface.

However, she is very ambitious and will do what she can to succeed in her goals and will try to overcome her flaws in order to make her way through things, especially for her son, whom she cares about very deeply.

History:
Natasja grew up in the slums of Arnvista and has seen a lot of the darker parts of it. She is no stranger to the violence in the streets, and working hard to make her way. Her father was a failed craftsman, a sculptor who had tried to make his dreams come true almost at the expense of her mother's time and his daughter's childhood. Her mother worked long days at the seaport, hauling cargo on and off of ships. She was a strong woman, emotionally and physically, but the hard work took a toll on her over the years and Natasja could tell, even at a really young age. Her father spent late nights sculpting after working his days at one of the restaurants in the entertainment district, but even that wasn't enough to pull his family out of the slums. He died when Natasja was 12, leaving her and her mother to fend for themselves.

Natasja soon joined her mother at the seaport, doing what she could until she was strong enough to do more. As she reached her later teens, she began to take part in an underground fighting ring in the slums where she could make some cash as she won fights. It taught her how to fight and what kinds of people there were in the world. It also taught her how to think quickly on her feet, as, being a girl or woman in these fights, you couldn't always win on your brawn alone. She had to learn to outsmart her opponents and be more nimble and quicker than them. So she did, and she did it well for a long time, helping her to support her mom a little in a way she couldn't before. It was still chump change, but it was sometimes better than what one could earn from one day of the seaport's wages.

But then Natasja got into a whirlwind relationship with a higher class man who ran in the fighting circles, leaving her with a child and, eventually, with no way to work for months. After she had her son, she didn't see any more of the man (she barely even knew who he was, if the information he'd given her was even true, or he just took advantage of a younger and more naïve woman by lying to her) and was left to raise her son with just her and her mother.

She returned to the fighting circles for a few years, but as her son grew older and could pay attention to his mother and started noticing her coming home with bruises and such, decided to quit the street fighting life. She knew that working at the seaport wouldn't give her son the best life either and would give him the same childhood she'd had, perpetually in the slums and never improving his status. She didn't want that for him, and she wanted her life to have some kind of purpose that it had never had before, so when she saw the postings for a job at Apex she knew she had to take the opportunity. It was her best chance to give her son the life she's always wanted and her mother the life she'd never had.

here_s_a_plant_fox_by_jesuspie_d9w12z0-pre.png
(like this but her eyes are also white and smoky)
Moriko
Phenotype:
Animalia- Fox
Class: A
Major Power Type: Invocation
Minor Power type: Physical Augmentation

Moriko is a very motherly creature, full of kindness and, unlike some Daemons, believes in the goodness of humans. She doesn't prefer to fight, but knows that it's necessary, and as a protective spirit, she gives the humans she ends up caring for the means to protect that which they care about and, by extension, she does too. She doesn't always understand human morality and why they do the things they do. She is, however, a very wise creature and tries to impart that wisdom upon whoever will listen. Some might say she is a little naïve in cases involving humans, but she is just an unfortunate optimist.

That said, if someone harms that which she cares about, she has a wrath like no other that she will bring down before anyone realizes it. A usually calm creature, it is terrifying to see her when she is angry.

She is a close cousin of the Japanese fox demon known as the Kitsune and has been around since the early Edo period. While her cousins are sometimes a bit more mischievous than her, she does have a bit of a mischievous streak.

Powers and Skills:
She tends to be more of a sneaky fighter, using her quick speed to surprise her opponents and tear them apart with her teeth. Aside from that, she has a bit of elemental powers, controlling the element of earth and allowing herself to create projectiles from it, as well as sometimes using vines to help in battle.

As for Natasja, she helps her to invoke a fantastic crossbow and arrows. This is based on Natasja's concentration and how well her and Moriko are connected at the time. If they are going through a rocky phase in their relationship or Natasja's focus is off, it is very difficult to invoke and can be near impossible on very bad days. Either way, it often leaves Natasja with a headache after the battle.

She also can give Natasja a bit of her foxlike speed and hearing during battle or a particularly sneaky mission.

When she's not physically there, she resides in a fox ring that Natasja always wears.

natasja klausen ic
put ya mood here, ya fuck.
natasja
klausen
mentions
here
interactions
here
tags
@ you
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Donec massa sapien faucibus et molestie ac feugiat sed lectus. Eleifend quam adipiscing vitae proin sagittis nisl rhoncus mattis rhoncus. Auctor elit sed vulputate mi. Morbi quis commodo odio aenean sed adipiscing diam donec. Id consectetur purus ut faucibus pulvinar elementum integer enim. Nibh nisl condimentum id venenatis. Faucibus et molestie ac feugiat sed lectus vestibulum mattis ullamcorper. Et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas integer eget aliquet nibh. A lacus vestibulum sed arcu. Amet consectetur adipiscing elit pellentesque habitant morbi tristique. Sapien nec sagittis aliquam malesuada bibendum. Pellentesque dignissim enim sit amet venenatis urna. Id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales neque sodales. Posuere urna nec tincidunt praesent. Interdum consectetur libero id faucibus nisl tincidunt eget nullam non. Potenti nullam ac tortor vitae purus. Nullam non nisi est sit. Sed velit dignissim sodales ut eu sem integer. Nec tincidunt praesent semper feugiat.

Velit aliquet sagittis id consectetur purus. Enim eu turpis egestas pretium aenean. Placerat vestibulum lectus mauris ultrices. Fermentum iaculis eu non diam phasellus vestibulum. Iaculis at erat pellentesque adipiscing commodo. Diam vel quam elementum pulvinar etiam non quam. Volutpat lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida arcu. Tellus in metus vulputate eu scelerisque felis. Volutpat commodo sed egestas egestas. Netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas maecenas. Habitant morbi tristique senectus et. Euismod in pellentesque massa placerat duis ultricies lacus. Ornare quam viverra orci sagittis eu volutpat.

Amet nulla facilisi morbi tempus iaculis urna id volutpat. Turpis in eu mi bibendum. Platea dictumst quisque sagittis purus sit. Id diam vel quam elementum pulvinar etiam non quam lacus. Morbi leo urna molestie at elementum eu facilisis. Lacus luctus accumsan tortor posuere ac ut consequat semper viverra. Diam sit amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est. Bibendum arcu vitae elementum curabitur vitae. Rhoncus dolor purus non enim praesent elementum facilisis leo vel. Non pulvinar neque laoreet suspendisse interdum consectetur libero. Volutpat consequat mauris nunc congue nisi vitae.
coded by reveriee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back