• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π˜―𝘦𝘱𝘡𝘢𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘳𝘣π˜ͺ𝘡 [ 𝘩𝘒𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘡𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘦π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯 ].

neptune.

astrologia.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

ΰΌ»Β¨*:Β·.
Hi! I’m Neptune and my tik tok for you page is currently being haunted by Marauder era edits (you won't catch me complaining). That does mean that I'm back to searching for a Harry Potter inspired roleplay -- with bonus brownie points for one set in the Marauder era.

ϟ This thread will be very brief but please feel free to reach out with any questions, ideas or thoughts.

Writing preferences;
  • 300+ words per post.
  • third person, past tense
  • 18+ partners
  • 18+ characters
  • partners comfortable with writing different genders and gender pairings
  • partners who are open to plotting & chatting ooc.
ϟ I’m happy to plot around canon characters, canon characters + original characters or just original characters. If you have any particular pairings, canon characters you’re interested in or original characters you have created and would like see in action, please do send them to me! I’m very happy to double up or write out multiple main characters.

ϟ If we decide to go down the canon x oc route, I'm comfortable writing most canon characters. If you think you'd be comfortable writing Draco or Regulus, I would be ever so thrilled. As far as canon pairings go, I'm guilty of particularly adoring Draco x Hermione [ please share fanfic recs !! ].

ϟ I love Hogwarts as a setting, but I do insist on all characters being over the age of eighteen. We can work on turning it into a university-type environment! I’m also happy to explore the world outside of the school.

ϟ Any era is on the table & I’m also happy to work out an AU!

ϟ Some themes & clichés I enjoy; please send me yours if any come to mind~

Fake dating / enemies to lovers / friends to lovers / love triangles / morally-grey characters / dark themes / internal conflict / tension / opposites​

ϟ All the cheesy dynamics like Hufflepuff x Slytherin & Gryffindor x Slytherin are also completely up my alley!

ϟ As I’m more than willing to explore writing most canon characters, I will list pairings & characters I’m not interested in: tom riddle, severus snape, bellatrix lastrange. I’m also not particularly a fan of the Draco x Ginny ship, so there’s that.

Do PM me if you think we’re compatible and let me know a little bit about your writing preferences.

ΰΌ»Β¨*:Β·.​

neptune's

orbit.

• filler tab!

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back