Nep Sisters

Phantom Thief of Hearts

We live in the Metal Gear timeline
Name: "Hey, Everyone! The Name's Neptune! But you can also call me Nep or NepNep or Neppers..."
Universe from: "I'm from the super popular 'Hyperdimension Neptunia' Franchise!"
Age: "I really don't know... the series really makes it hard for me to tell how old I am..."
Personality: 
"Nah... I'm too uh... busy to write up my personality here... so I'm going to copypaste what they got for me on the wiki..."
Neptune is a happy, excitable girl with a very strong sense of justice. Her ditzy personality causes her to be very careless at times which can either help her or land her into serious trouble. She makes friends rather easily due to her friendly nature and often gives them cute nicknames. People admire her optimistic outlook and confidence. She never gives up or backs down when the going gets tough and she makes sure to see her objective through to the very end.
"Oh wait... HDD Me acts a whole lot different from lil' ol' Nep!"
Purple Heart is the goddess form of Neptune. She is considered to be cool, collected, just, and overall much more mature in comparison to her human form. While the personality and appearance change is major between the two forms, she still retains some aspects of her human form albeit to a lesser extent.
Appearance:
"And here's me and my super hot HDD Form! I'm Nepperific!"

image (2).jpg

Backstory/Bio:
"Whoa! Spoilers! But I'm guessing you guys just want my basic bio... so uh... here's a wiki post!"
Neptune is the human form of the CPU Purple Heart. She is often considered to be energetic and dorky. Her favorite food is custard pudding and she loves playing video games. Eggplants are her most hated food, stating that they are not "people food". While she enjoys playing all games, she especially loves Retro video games.
Powers/weapons:
"Well it depends what game you're playing... but I'm pretty sure HDD me and normal me have a very similar power set... and I do have my cool main protagonist sword! Oh and here's a video showing what I can do in the new game that's available in stores and on steam right now!"

Goals: "Oh just use this role play to bulster my nations shares..."

Name: "Oh Hi! I'm Planeptune's CPU Candidate, Nepgear! It's a pleasure to meet you!"
Universe from: "I'm from 'Hyperdimension Neptunia' Franchise!"
Age: "I'm not so sure, I may look like I'm in my mid teens but I'm actually a lot younger than Neptune."
Personality: "Well, I am a bit shy around new people and get really upset when I let anyone down... But I'm always ready to cheer anyone up when they're down and save the world if it needs it that is..."

Appearance:
"Here are a picture of me and my HDD Form... I think they're both cute, don't you think?"

imageproxy.jpg

Backstory/Bio:
 "Goodness! I wasn't expecting such a thorough interview, but I'll give it my all to recap my life while minimizing spoilers! You see, it's been a few years since my sister and the other goddesses brought peace back to Gamindustri and thanks to all the shares my big sis got from saving Gamindustri, I was born!"
Powers/weapons:
"I suppose I can tell you what powers I have... I have the ability to transform into my HDD form which gives me the power of flight and I'm far more resistant to damage in that form! It's really cool! Oh and here's a video to help demonstrate my powers and weaponry!"

Goals: "To be as good as my big sister!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back