• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Deadwood Deer

Ten Thousand Club
In the year 2116, technology has advanced to the point where it's not even considered strange or futuristic anymore to have mechanical limbs or physical augmentation. It's not uncommon to walk down the street and see people with something about them that has been modified. It is actually more strange to see an adult that has not had some modification! Whether it be changing their natural hair color, mechanical augmentations to their limbs, or even going as far to have animalistic features grafted onto their body, like cat ears or tails. Our medical technology has grown to the point where physical and mental disabilities can be corrected in early childhood. Truly, mankind has entered a new era.

But it is not all neon lights and skyscrapers in the world. War still exists. Poverty still exists. Tensions exist. There are still people that find reasons to cause violence. Groups that are too large for the police to handle, but still too small to require military involvement. These are where the Southeast American Home Defense organization comes into play. Upon request by authorites, SAHD can send in specialized units to aid in such matters. Be it espionage, counter-terrorism, aiding law-enforcement, SAHD probably has or will at some point be requested to involve themselves, and to do so, they recruit people with highly specialized skillsets and form teams out of them. How will your team stack up against the growing problems in the world?
----------------------------------------------​
I want to find someone to work the above scenario with. We can take turn for missions, discuss stuff, etc.

Rules:
Literacy and post length: I won't ask for what I can't match. At least a few sentences per paragraph, minumum. It's only excusable to shoot a one-liner if that is literally all that can be done with a situation,
Be active. I like to talk a lot and discuss ideas.
I can work either here on RPN or on Discord, whichever is more comfortable for you.
I'd like at least one partner minimum for this, but the more interest the better.
I'm open to ideas, but I've got a pretty solid idea of what is and isn't possible in this world, so feel free to ask me questions, I will try to answer them, and absolutely point out inconsistencies and exploit loopholes, I love when people do that, it helps me tremendously.

I'm getting some good Deus-Ex vibes from this. <3 🤣
I asked for this.jpg

Sounds alrighty to me, shall we move this in a PM group for the sake of hashing the details out? :P

np, I can only suggest from experience to keep it.. on the smaller side, say around 4 peope max. Just really helps with the flow of things when #1 doesn't have to wait several months for #12 to finish theirs 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back