• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Neolitsea Academy for the Super Human

isn't the ability to Ability to change the thoughts, emotions, and actions of others op?

CactusWren said:
@Daniel reaver
Wait, she's nine? I'm so sorry, but this is a high school! Students here are ranged between 14-18 years of age.
Ok she's 14

@CactusWren

Karcen said:
isn't the ability to Ability to change the thoughts, emotions, and actions of others op?
Not really because of the weakness it drains her energy and she can only do it for like five seconds then she is exausted

Last edited by a moderator:
Karcen said:
you only need 5 seconds to to make someone think they want to kill everyone else
But it's not permanent. For those five seconds they will think that unless they want to think that then it would most likely stay there but if she's forcing the thoughts it will only happen as long as mika uses the ability

aand the changing of actions anyone with a weapon could be made ti stab themselves in 5 seconds

Karcen said:
aand the changing of actions anyone with a weapon could be made ti stab themselves in 5 seconds
*shrugges* then I guess they would but she would only make them do that if they really pissed her off

ok same term different definitions you see nothing wrong with taking control and telling people what their characters are doing thinking or feeling

in the end it is not my choice that is @CactusWren i am just voicing concerns

but i must ask you can already control shadows and bring forth terrifying illusions do you need mind control

Karcen said:
in the end it is not my choice that is @CactusWren i am just voicing concerns
but i must ask you can already control shadows and bring forth terrifying illusions do you need mind control
Well the ability to delv into the mind has to give her more than just seeing the fears of every thing

i am not commenting on that the bringing them forth is a valid extension in my mind but do you need 3 different powers

True but I truly meant to base it all on the two main powers of nightmare and the shadow bending. The others where truly just the rare ones that some one rarely uses

and yeah those two while we already have a shadow bender who can cause nightmares are oke to me but mind control is always dangerous

Karcen said:
and yeah those two while we already have a shadow bender who can cause nightmares are oke to me but mind control is always dangerous
That's why that is the power she truly has baciacly no power over and why she exauhsted her self really quickly when using it

in the end i don't make the choices of who is in or out i just never trust control powers

@Daniel reaver your character is a bit... Of a godmodding character, heck you could defeat like anyone but my character! xD she is immune to all mental attacks and has shadow powers... You may want to rethink some of your stuff.

her weakness is something that can be subjectively applied and forgotten as you like one fight she could be ADHD then next she is perfectly focused

it is just like running out of energy that is completely subjective and determined by you she could run out in one post or 100 posts

well not up to me just controlling others is a worrying power almost like saying my characters power is the death note

Still you act like I'll be one of those jerks that puts up a character gets accepted then acts like that character is the strongest and can do whatever he/she wants

in the end it is up to cactuswren as far a si know you are in just everyone worries should their character piss yours off or should we piss you off you would be tempted to go " and mika use her power to take over blanks mind and forced them to slit their throat killing themselves she then passed out"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back