• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeoGlorian

Captain of the Cirrus Swimmer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Yo! Neoglorian here! This thread will serve as my hub for RP postings. I will continue to update it in the future and add more prompts when I think of them and want to RP them. The first two Rp's both take place in Fantasy worlds, though the worlds themselves are not so much the focus of the RP. The Rp's are both related thematically, though have no connection world/universe-wise. As aside note, All my Rp's have the option of romance unless I specifically list it as platonic.

About me:
  1. I’m a 23 year old guy, and I use Pacific Standard Time.
  2. I’ve been RPing for a long time, though my writing isn’t always the best. I still try though! I use RPNation to try and improve my writing skills.
  3. I love fantasy and world-building, particularly when it comes to map making.
  4. 2-4 paragraphs is what I’m most comfortable with, though I try to mirror my partner’s skill and quantity.
  5. I’m okay with writing darker and more mature stuff when it comes to violence/gore and themes, though I prefer to keep it more wholesome when it comes to romance.
  6. My favorite writing style is First person present tense, though I also do third person. I will do third person present tense unless you ask me to do something else.
  7. I'll try to hit at least one response a day (assuming there is a post to respond to), though I probably won't respond right away.
  8. I have a ‘No Ghosting Guaranteed’ Policy, so you won’t have to worry about me dipping without a word. If I don’t want to continue I will let you know, and I hope you would extend the same courtesy to me.
  9. I’m equally comfortable RPing both male and female characters, with who I choose to play changing depending on the prompt/RP.
  10. I mostly RP in DMs on this site, though if you want to move to discord and do chat style, I'm open to that as well.

What I'm looking for:
  1. 18+, preferably in twenties or older.
  2. Someone with good literacy. I'm not expecting an English major or a thespian, but I'm looking for someone with some writing experience and dedication who can inspire me to keep a consistent quality and to hone my writing.
  3. 2 good-sized paragraphs as an average. It's okay to do some smaller paragraphs during heavy dialogue or action scenes, but try to keep it to 2-3 quality paragraphs (or more if you want)
  4. I'm looking for someone to play the female role for the first two RP's, but for 'Terrarium' you can do either or.

* = How much I want to RP this prompt
Bold & Italic = Your character (Ex: [MxF] )

A Midnight Encounter

[Romance] [Short-Term] [MxF]

You are a princess, daughter to an infamous king. His violent and tyrannical ways are known throughout the land, and as such, he’s garnered countless enemies. Despite his dark and cruel behavior, there is one thing that he treasures more than anything else: His daughter, the only child of his late beloved wife. He treasures this daughter so much that he keeps her cloistered away in the highest and most secure room of the castle, rarely allowing her freedom to socialize except on rare occasions. News of the daughter has gotten out, and his enemies are all too willing to exploit this for the sake bringing the king to ruin. One night you're having trouble sleeping. As you wander restlessly around your room, you are surprised to hear a noise on your balcony. An assassin dressed in dark clothes walks onto your room. However, starved for social interaction, you decide to strike up a conversation with this killer.

The Proposition

[Fantasy] [Mid Term] [Romance] [MxF] [Slice of Life]

With your party of heroes and friends in tow, you break down the doors to the Prince’s throne room. His attempt to take over the land and rule it with an iron fist ends now! The prince sits there, an amused smirk on his face. He’s been waiting for you and your crew. With a word, skeletons crawl out from the floor and the prince’s minion’s surround you and your friends. After a valiant fight, you’re overwhelmed and brought before the Prince. To your surprise, he doesn’t execute you and your friends on the spot, but rather offers you a deal. Your friends can live as prisoners in the castle. He’ll treat them like royalty, giving them all the wealth, luxury, and comforts they desire. In exchange for taking away all the earthly troubles of you and your friends, the Prince asks only for your hand in marriage. Your friends try to dissuade you from his offer, saying that they’re happy to die martyrs. However, despite your desire to see the prince fall, the offer is enough to give you pause. You must choose between the life of the country and the life of your friends. Will the Prince be good to his word? Why did he ask to marry you specifically? Will you kill him when he lets his guard down, or will you find yourself falling for him?

Minor Fantasy Prompts & Scenarios
Prompts and ideas too small for a big post. These ideas serve as a starting point and subject to discussion.

-A Hunter who makes profit off killing the Fae finds themself at the mercy of one of their prey during a hunting trip gone wrong. Does the Fae take revenge, or show them mercy? [Short Term] [Enemies to Friends/lovers?]

-A world where regular animals are transformed into bloodthirsty and monstrous beasts during the night. The gates of the village shut as soon as the sun sets, and getting caught out in the dark is a death sentence. Unfortunately for you and your companion, that's exactly what's happened. [Dark Fantasy] [Survival] [Thriller] [Short Term]

Non Fantasy Rp's

Terrarium

[Survival] [Action] [Mystery] [Thriller] [Romance] [Sci-fi] [Mid-Term to Long Term] [MxF or MxF]

You awake to find yourself in a sort of cryogenic chamber. Pushing out of the standing bed, you step into a derelict cone-shaped room with hanging wires and plates of metal on the floor that have fallen off the wall. Perfectly spaced all around the room are eleven more cryochambers with a person inside each of them. At the apex of the conical room is a latch with a ladder extending from it. When everyone has awoken, the trashed room's power hums back to life and the latch opens allowing light to pour into the dim chamber. Climbing out of the pod, you find yourself in the middle of a forest with no civilization in sight. The pod you've come from appears to be an escape pod from a space ship. You’re left alone with twelve strangers all around your age, and worst of all—you can’t remember a thing about how you got here. You've also got a secret that you need to keep hidden. If someone finds out, it could spell your end on this unfamiliar land.

This RP is inspired by the 100 (with some influence from Danganronpa and Among us) and will take a dark and more serious survival turn. Whether you want to play the guy or the girl is up to you, but you will have to help me play the other 10 characters.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the terrarium prompt. Are you still open to this one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back