• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Terracotti

Daisy Time
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ About Me ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

➸ Heya everyone ! You can call me Terra.

➸ I go by She/He/They Pronouns.

➸ I've been roleplaying for at least 11+ Years.

➸ I'm very introverted but if we can geek about our OC's or fandoms in general. So OOC Chat is always encouraged !

➸ I'm very lenient to Semi Lit to Literature, I don't really do Novella only cause my life is too busy to focus on really novella style.

★·.·´¯`·.·★ Rules ★·.·´¯`·.·★

➸ LGBTQ Friendly, Any pairings are ok with me. M/F, F/F, M/M and etc.

➸ I only roleplay with people 18+ it's a just a lot more comfortable for me.

➸ Not asking for a huge novella but please no one liners and at least two paragraphs for me to work with.

➸ I do have a busy life so it does cut my RP Replies a bit. And I tend to forgot as well. So if I ghost please don't hesitate to poke. Just not every day, Like give me 6 days or more.

➸ I'm mainly looking to do OC X Canon.

➸ If we OC X Canon, Doubling only. Also the same if we do this for your side. Like Canon X Canon, I can do that for your side if you so wish.

➸ If your busy or you can't Roleplay. Tell me please, I won't be mad. Rather be told then have to bug you if your there or not. Or make the starter and you don't reply. Pretty rude to do to someone. But I will check on you if it's been a week of silence.

➸ Also I prefer to brainstorm together, Whether separate stories or one giant story. It's more fun for both sides if we can make a lot of plot stories.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ AU's and Genres ❁ུ۪❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

➸ Romance is a Must for me, Nothing platonic. It can get dull after a while.

➸ Fantasy is always welcomed, I love the setting of that time.

➸ Modern or even early eras I love doing as well. From 1920-1980 or later is fun to explore.

➸ Villain or Dark themes are welcome. Love telling a story from a dark perspective too.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ Characters im Seeking  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Konishi, Nagi, Kanon, Shoka, Uzuki, Ayano,

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ Characters I can Play for you  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Neku, Shiki, Beat, Sho, Coco, Rindo, Fret, Shoka, Koki, Shiba, Susukichi​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back