• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic 【Neo-Proxima : Exodus】- A Post-Apocalyptic, Science-Fantasy of Hidden Creatures

Would you like to keep OOC on site or Discord?

• On-site (RPNation)

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Discord

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Yay! Welcome back! Always happy to have another player! 🥰

No worries! It’s a great question! 👍👍

Actually, maybe I can show everyone what I mean with original forms and un-glamourized characters.

This was what I was going for magical creatures-wise.

Of course, their glamourized forms look just like average “humans”.

View attachment 1021848

I was hoping for an 18+ crowd in case we come across dark subject matter that’s not appropriate for younger audiences.

However, since you’ll be 18 in a few weeks, it’s okay by me. I think any younger than 17-18, I’d have to decline though. It’s simply a maturity thing because I know there’s some real talented young RPers out there! 😊

Yay! Thank you so much! I really appreciate the offer! Send me a message with your ideas and perhaps we can talk about it! 😀

For full disclosure though, I did also have another offer for a co-GM via Yonsisac.

I’m just in the middle of writing everything so I’ll see what happens.

I will keep you in mind though! Perhaps, the three of us will be able to run the RP together! But I’ll have to test the waters first. I hope it’s cool! 👍
Its no problem i just wanted to make sure you found someone! Do you have a cs or ooc up yet?

Its no problem i just wanted to make sure you found someone! Do you have a cs or ooc up yet?

Aww, thank you! You’re so kind! I’ll contact you for sure, if I’ll need another co-GM! 🥰

I actually wanted to have some of the lore up first so you guys can get a feel for the world and the powers and some of the history and factions.

I’m just a bit busy with work atm so it’s still WIP, mostly just transcribing my notes so you guys have something cohesive and coherent to read instead of my word soup. 😆

Most likely, I’ll open everything up this Friday/Saturday so stay tuned! I will be tagging everyone as soon as it’s up!

Thank you again so much! I really appreciate your patience and everyone else’s as well! ❤️

I was hoping for an 18+ crowd in case we come across dark subject matter that’s not appropriate for younger audiences.

However, since you’ll be 18 in a few weeks, it’s okay by me. I think any younger than 17-18, I’d have to decline though. It’s simply a maturity thing because I know there’s some real talented young RPers out there! 😊
Ooh! Yay! ^^ …So who‘s already a permanent member/player so I can ask them?

Ooh! Yay! ^^ …So who‘s already a permanent member/player so I can ask them?

Oh, we’re all in so far! I’m currently the GM so you can always ask me if you need any help! If it’s something more personal, feel free to DM/message me your concerns too! 👍

Hi!!

K so like yeah i'll vouch for Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon !! I was in their RP for a bit. Sweet, polite, considerate of RPers, kept the chat going, and always respectful!! They even gots a part time job too lol.
Awww thanks! You were a great captain to our fleet and a great player too. Sadly the roleplay died, cuz we were all way too busy. Especially with my weird schedule from working in a restaurant, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back