• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Foul Play: A Neo Noir Crime Story (Accepting)

What is the name of our dear city?

• Total voters

Jabroni

d601b1271a3e9253f02e4701ae0bd0e7.jpg

RP Theme Music

Foul Play: A Neo Noir Crime Story (Accepting)
Foul Play Characters
Foul Play OOC Chat

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom, this city finds a way to bring you down. Two-bit dealers pushin' H on the corner, little Miss Something's giving you an eyeful, trash piled on people's doorsteps to be left for the rats. This was the stuff of bad fiction, and I was right in the middle of it.

Trattori's on 32nd Street closed early last night. Dozens of reservations cancelled, a big hiccup, but that was nothing compared to what happened while it was open. Double homicide. Two lovebirds trying to make things honest, and all they got for it was a plate of Spaghetti to match their blood-stained clothes.

Ten minutes later and I was on the case. Sarge says to keep a lid on it, who knows why? "Nobody goes in or out until Special Crimes gets here." First responders weren't even allowed in. Something really doesn't sit right with this one, and there's been a lot of wrong ones. What am I missing? I just hope there's enough bleach to clean up the mess.

Jack Donovan

I'm putting together a 90s noir RP with a Max Payne/Sin City vibe. Anyone who's into dark themes with a detective mystery thrown in should look no further. I'd like to populate this world with average Joes, police, degenerates, crime figures, you name it. Satirical characters are welcome as long as they fit the setting. If you dig where this is going then leave a reply!

Last edited:
Hi, how are ya-
Nothing else matters because I'm interested in this on both a spiritual and personal level.
I'm not sure how many people you were looking to have, but hopefully I can squeeze myself in a couple days late.

Sheets are looking excellent! Those who have posted so far are accepted. I can't wait to see how they will all interact with each other.

I dig. I dig. Can I still get an in?

Hi, how are ya-
Nothing else matters because I'm interested in this on both a spiritual and personal level.
I'm not sure how many people you were looking to have, but hopefully I can squeeze myself in a couple days late.

ISTHISOPENPLEASEBEOPENINEVERCKICKEDSOFASTALSOWHATHAPPENEDTOMYSPACEBAR.
TL ; DR: Let me in!

Pls.
Oh man this sounds great, there space for any more?

You guys are all welcome to create characters. Let me know if you have any questions!

Sheets are looking excellent! Those who have posted so far are accepted. I can't wait to see how they will all interact with each other.

You guys are all welcome to create characters. Let me know if you have any questions!
I'll work on a character soon.

(I created my character assuming there was a hotel on the top or connected to the restaurant, if not I'll change it)

Good deal. I'll start working on an opener this weekend. Character applications will stay open for anyone wanting an additional character or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back