Story Nellie The Viner

The Waluigist Priestess

Try Our Hot Wings! MMM! SPICY!!!
(CreepyPasta)

Nellie Blake was an average girl. She'd visited the Woods Family when they moved in. Liu and Jeffrey seemed to like her, so she continued to visit them. Shortly after Jeff went insane, however, came a day Nellie prayed and begged and hoped with all her soul would never come. She'd just gone over to visit, bruised from her bullies, and even was nice enough to bring muffins. Both were estatic to see her, and that was okay, but when Liu hugged Nellie, Jeff grit his teeth, seething with anger. He wanted the blonde all to himself. He wanted to be the one to love and protect her. He wanted to elicit that sweet smile and give her affection.

He's trying to take my Nellie... Jeff thought, he's trying to use my trust against me; my own brother. Nellie turned to hug Jeff, and blushed when he held her tightly and told her, "You're mine... nobody will EVER take you away from me..." he whispered. Nellie blushed, happy her friend and crush shared her feelings. "Now I have to make sure my 'brother' won't take you away from me..." Jeff said, lunging at Liu; knife in hand but before he could land a blow, Nellie hugged Jeff tightly, "Jeff, please stop!!!" she said, trembling in fear. Jeff sighed, "Alright... I'll let him live..." Jeff said, "on ONE condition." Nellie was crying at this point, "Yes, Jeff?" she asked. Jeff pressed his lips to Nellie's, capturing them in a slow, deep kiss. Nellie kissed back, breaking for air after a few seconds. Jeff smiled, "You will be mine... and nobody else's..." he stated, "okay?"

Nellie kissed Jeff again, "I wouldn't have it any other way..." she told him. Jeff nodded in affirmation that if she was loyal, he wouldn't kill in front of her, but Nellie had other plans. Something about fighting back and getting blood on your hands seemed so exciting, so, after saying her goodbyes for the day, Nellie went to the houses of her bullies with a switchblade, torturing them into apologies before killing them. Nellie knew no mercy, not anymore. She craved revenge and would stop at nothing to take it.

The first bully, Kira, ran from Nellie, "Why are you running!?" Nellie asked her, "WHY ARE YOU RUNNING!?" The second, Sierra, tried to fight back, but when she hit Nellie all that was heard was Nellie saying, "Ah, fuck. I can't believe you've done this." The third, Melanie, begged Nellie to get it over with, "Stop, I dunno why you in a big time rush~" Nellie told her. It was everything she'd ever dreamed, bloodstains and screams.

That night, Nellie returned to Jeff, a scratch over her eye from Sierra's futile efforts of beating Nellie. Jeff looked at her in mingled awe and terror, "You look beautiful covered in blood, my love~" he said. Nellie smiled sweetly, "Oh, would you just kiss me?" she asked. Jeff gladly obliged, making sure to make it last as long as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back