• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
LOL I gotcha uvu What kind of magic if I might ask? It might work better for both of us if its a tad bit more specific 👀 Like what all could/can it do?

Ooo sure. I think for starters just earth magic could be nice. Nothing too crazy. Just form shapes maybe shift the landscape a bit. Them maybe a bit later down the road, after some training, it could control the earth and allow it to move around on its own. Kinda like it's alive but it isn't. Is that good?

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

Actually thats perfect! That, plus you actually just gave me a fantastic idea

See, theres some characters you can meet that control 5 elements - water, fire, earth, light, and metal (because why da hecc not lol) - Every character has a special Trinket you can aquire, each of which are imbued with their power

Your staff + Shizunes Trinket could give you a fully powered magic staff! Congrats you accidentally added a canonical weapon to the game 🎉

ZeeNathan ZeeNathan Bloody_Death Bloody_Death akumie akumie Axe2029 Axe2029 Sparrowtalon Sparrowtalon Xcelgamer Xcelgamer PerilousAbyss PerilousAbyss Hirquitickitty Hirquitickitty Vennkill Vennkill @Louise Indoors Indoors

Update #2

- Distributed weapons amongst those who have requested them
- Cleaned up the Discord server
- Adding a soundtrack
- New banner/logo thing that has actual words!!!

- Added a mall
- Added a stadium dedicated to the art of DANCE
- Back to working on a map
- Gave the underwater kingdom a bit of a tuna-up -- get it because fish tuna ohoho ahaha
- Added a new island you can go to, it's visible best at nighttime on the beach

✨ Discord Server Note ✨

Forum RPs are long and somewhat drawn out with very little progress sometimes, and some people may be used to Discord roleplays, so I'm cleaning up the server to happily invite all of you to join!

It isn't required, and the forum RPs will still continue with equally distributed replies to everyone, but it's worth mentioning you have the option to move your roleplay to the server if you prefer Discord RP more! I'll happily take care of moving all replies over via copy/paste in the correct order, so theres no stress on your end and no actions will be lost whatsoever.

Pros of Discord Server RP
+ Logged Achievements
+ Fancy Role
+ Faster Replies
+ Real time interaction with NPCs for more in-depth and realistic conversation, including the Narrator herself
+ Better interactive material (i.e computers, shops, etc.)
+ Faster progress in story
+ General chat and channels for your stats/character
+ Easier distribution of sound tracks when they're unlocked

I'll be putting the offsite ad in the correct place soon and linking it here, but I thought I'd check to see how many people wanted to join!
If you want to join and play, I'd love to have you! If not, thats okay too! If you feel like joining just to watch, theres a role for that as well!

If you'd want to join for any purpose whatsoever, DM me about it or comment below! UvU

Rp in discord sounds nice, I'd like to join too. XD

ZeeNathan ZeeNathan Bloody_Death Bloody_Death akumie akumie Axe2029 Axe2029 Sparrowtalon Sparrowtalon Xcelgamer Xcelgamer PerilousAbyss PerilousAbyss Hirquitickitty Hirquitickitty Vennkill Vennkill @Louise Indoors Indoors

✨Discord server is up! ✨

Feel free to join and check it out - if you'd like to move your game to the server, let me know! <3

Here's the link to the off-site ad if anyone wanted to look at it - also, feel free to invite your friends if you think they or anyone else would enjoy it ✨

Update #3

ZeeNathan ZeeNathan akumie akumie Axe2029 Axe2029 Sparrowtalon Sparrowtalon Xcelgamer Xcelgamer PerilousAbyss PerilousAbyss Hirquitickitty Hirquitickitty Indoors Indoors Oskolok Oskolok

- SEVEN new characters have been added to the Nekoverse: Kiera Clover, Nesarine, Miera, Matilda, Cornetta, Felix, and [NAMELESS]
- Updated the various items you can find in Isaacs house.
- Re-added a hotel across the mountains. Nobody has used it years, so now it's fallen to ruin.
- Added new station to the radio: 102.5 Radio Hardcore. It just plays rave music at a constant.
- Started a cycle of consistently breaking things every night at around midnight, especially on a Thursday
- Added a duck pond
- Added a new store that sells bootleg anime merch, OffTopic
- Added a massive cave that is connected to an equally as massive pit
- Added a stadium
- FILENAME: [KYUUKI] updated
- Emperor moths now mean good things
- Added Chase the Harbor Seal
- The Friend Sphere has officially been incorporated into the Nekoverse!
- MORE NEW CHARACTERS! A kid named Daisuke, and all the Kyoshi children finally have names! (Fez, Yui, Delta, Chell, M, Felicity, Cosimo, and Caesario)
- Added a lighthouse and named the little hill its on (Fetters Point)
- Added #map channel for people who may be lost
- Friend Sphere is now terrified of a creature called Sucklet, and if you present one to her, she will go away
- All Reputation has been updated (already said that in #general but here it is again)
- Baked new cookies

For those of you in the Discord server, I've removed you from the forums ping list so you don't get double pinged for updates here too ✨ ✨ ✨
The server is still always open for anyone that wishes to transfer their games, so let me know! Apologies for being inactive as well, it's been quite busy, but I am here!

ZeeNathan ZeeNathan akumie akumie Axe2029 Axe2029 Sparrowtalon Sparrowtalon PerilousAbyss PerilousAbyss Hirquitickitty Hirquitickitty Indoors Indoors AMadHat AMadHat

Update #4

- Added dice functionality! Now during combat, you can roll for a critical hit, whch deals way more damage than a normal hit!
Dice roll unctions include but are not limited to:
> Critical hit rolls
> A certain character.... in the future. ;)
> Event rolls!
> Possibly more stuff as I think of it
- As a test of the dice bot (and in a very late celebration of St. Pattys Day/Early Easter), there are now three events taking place! Please bear with me as I figure out a good number balance for things, these are tests and if its extremely unbalanced, things will be fixed by the next event.
- Increased chance of finding dandelions by 50% from now until the end of April due to events
- Added Yucklenut trees, and yam nests. Please be gentle, the yams are comfortable.
- Incorporated a German doctor much better into the world.
- Shuffled some sand around
- Made more cookies
- Forgot Last Thursday again
- Added a couple more songs to the soundtrack but neglected making them private Youtube videos, oopsie
- Reputation has been updated!

***Reminder: Any and all feedback is welcome and highly encouraged! If you have complaints or something you'd like to see in the game, then I'm more than happy to hear about it! More than likely if I like it enough it may be incorporated into the game immediately, because I'm always looking to add and improve stuff. ***

Last edited:
ZeeNathan ZeeNathan akumie akumie Axe2029 Axe2029 Sparrowtalon Sparrowtalon PerilousAbyss PerilousAbyss Indoors Indoors AMadHat AMadHat Eliteeric Eliteeric Redfork2000 Redfork2000 Oskolok Oskolok Cursedeternalsoul Cursedeternalsoul

Hi all! Im pinging you all here to let you know that I'm going to be out of state for a week and a half, so replies will be slow.

In the meantime, I'd like to invite anyone who has not already joined the Discord server to do so, to chat with other players and hang out, read updates faster, and just generally enjoy yourself!
It isn't a requirement, but we'd love to have you! <3

Heres the link to the Offsite Ad for anyone interested!

I will be posting the most recent update here upon my return, if I get the chance.

Thank you all for understanding, and I'll be replying soon. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back