• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Obligatory pings:
ZeeNathan ZeeNathan ZeeNathan ZeeNathan akumie akumie akumie akumie Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Axe2029 Axe2029 Axe2029 Axe2029 Sparrowtalon Sparrowtalon Sparrowtalon Sparrowtalon Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Tiguidi Tiguidi Tiguidi Tiguidi h0nk h0nk h0nk h0nk Redfork2000 Redfork2000 Redfork2000 Redfork2000

Nekoverse update will be rolling out in the next few hours, as well as long needed stats updates and replies! Just a reminder: if you want your free weapon for compensation for the long break then let me know what one you want - it could be anything!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR STAYING WITH ME THIS LONG AND IM GLAD TO BE BACK TO PLAY WITH YOU ALL <3

It appears pings are still weird but I'll figure that out

Updates
ZeeNathan ZeeNathan Bloody_Death Bloody_Death akumie akumie Axe2029 Axe2029 Sparrowtalon Sparrowtalon Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Tiguidi Tiguidi h0nk h0nk Redfork2000 Redfork2000

Rolling out the first update to the game, along with incoming replies:

- E key fixed, not having to do with the game itself but still really nice to announce for the second time because LORD its good to have a key back
- Reputation and inventories have been updated! If your reputation was already updated, or if you gained none since your last interation, no changes have been made.
- PLEASE REMEMBER YOU CAN GET A FREE WEAPON OF CHOICE FOR COMPENSATION FOR THE LONG PERIOD OF WAITING Y'ALL WENT THROUGH!!! JUST ASK AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE

- Speaking of Reputation and inventories, a new unlockable has been added to stats! ;)
- A map of the (current) world is in the works! 1/3 of the way finished too!

- It's Christmastime! This means snow, lights, presents, carols, and everyone is just generally nicer to you!
- Refreshed weapon themes and added an exclusive Holiday theme to the shops
- Several already existing characters have a bit more detail/more fleshed out backstories
- New planet added (yet to be named, but its there!)
- New species added
- Successful way to travel to said planet(s) is in the works and has been for a long time but progress has been made
- A hot chocolate stand has been set up in the park!
Good (+) reputation = more chance of getting yourself free hot chocolate for life
Bad (-) reputation = more chance of having to pay $0.50 for a steaming hot cup of holiday spirit

- Speaking of festive drinks, the local milk bar now sells holiday themed milkshakes, coffee and hot chocolate!
- The local psychopath is feeling festive. Less chance of running into him in the daytime unless you're just incredibly unlucky, or looking in places where you really shouldn't be
- NEW CHARACTER ADDED: Max the Fox
(Unlike other characters, he's.... he's just a fox. He can dance to music upon request though, if that means anything special.)

- 🎉 🎄NEW SEASONAL EVENT!!! 🎄🎉 Max is a festive little booger, and he loves Christmas more than any other holiday to ever exist! If you bring him candycanes, he can sniff out lost wallets so you can loot the cash! 💰💵✨

- The Discord server is almost up! I have a few more tweaks to do, role checks, sweep some old channels out, and I'll do another update with the invite link!

Tips
Frig I should have also put this in the above post but this is somewhat important so heres another round of obligatory pings sorry guys

ZeeNathan ZeeNathan Bloody_Death Bloody_Death akumie akumie Axe2029 Axe2029 Sparrowtalon Sparrowtalon Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Tiguidi Tiguidi h0nk h0nk Redfork2000 Redfork2000

I was thinking about this and I wanted to save this for later in the game, but it took forever for things to be fixed, so I'm gonna slap down a tip that may possibly be incredibly helpful. I'll spoiler it in case there are some that would rather find this out by themselves, but I thought it may be at least somewhat helpful.

Do with this what you will, and read at your own risk.

I'm the game manager, but I'm not the narrator.

The narrator is a character you can interact with as well.

Be kind to the narrator through conversation via asterisks, and they will be just as kind to you.

Who knows! Maybe if you get your Reputation high enough, you may encounter them in-game and get something special....

Good things happen to those who are kind to their Narrators. ;)

I was indeed wondering that Neko

👀 Yeeeeah I thought I should offer an explanation, thats my bad

I try to do everyones at the same time so absolutely everybody can be playing the game together - that way when a reply comes in, if Im active then I can reply instantly and handle them as they come if that makes any sense

Hotfix:

- New unlockable NOW has been added to stats
- Scolded the GM for not paying attention last time oopsie poopsie
- New wave of replies coming out after a short board game with the family ✨

If anyone wants another tip, Im happy to dump more if needed

Dammit I don't remember what my stats originally looked like but I'm pretty sure the ??? - 0/50 Was there originally

Nope, I just added that 👀 Thats a new thing

The ???: --- was there before but now theres a ???: --- and a ???: 0/50

It's just a little fun thing I thought I'd add, you may or may not enjoy it 😅 All feedback and suggestions are welcome btw, for gameplay and stats and all so if you have complaints, feel free to let me know, y'know

Yeah I knew the scythe was new but that was really it

Yeah thats about it besides the 0/50 addition

And tbh it's nothing thats going to positively or negatively affect you, so don't worry too much if it just sits at 0 or a low number for the whole game LOL, its just to help keep track of that specific thing--- although im currently working on a reward to give out for getting 50/50 of the things, also might lower the amount of things because it seems like a bit much but idk

also considering making the things lore drops

Updated the welcome post in this OOC thread 👀 Let me know what y'all think of it

(No I didn't make it, a friend did - I made the logo at the very bottom of the screen)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back