• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

AstroNeko54

.:✧ Nekoverse ✧:.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
BANIER-Recovered.png

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Welcome to the Nekoverse Player Chat! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Whats this thread for?"

Seeing as theres enough players to make this, I thought it would be nice to bring all the players together in one big thread so everyone has the option to chat with other players, get to know eachother or talk about the game if they want to, so I made this OoC thread!
I'll also be posting updates to the RP, like special events, new items that will be added, and upon completion, the link to the Offsite Ad for the Discord server!

If you want others to watch your thread, then a list of all player universes can be added to this first post!

If you're not a player, but you're intrigued, this thread can explain everything a lot more!

1603340989534.png

Last edited:
I wonder if I should drop game tips in here too 🤔

btw if you all have any suggestions for the game feel free to drop them here or in a DM because Im always lookin to improve the RP <3

Tips
replies coming tomorrow afternoon 👀

for now I'll leave yall with this:

TIP: The plant in your house that you mention in your character sheet is an indicator of how well you're doing in the world, or how close you are to death (i.e bright and happy = doing quite well/in no danger, wilting= close to being in danger/already in it, dead = you done screwed up bad, son). No, you never need to water it, but you can if you like, and I'm sure it would appreciate it.

I know Violet will most certainly water it all the time, considering how much she loves plants! That's a really cool concept though, the plant serving to show how well you're doing. Of course, so far only Peter has found his house.

I believe he's one of the few thats found their house so far 👀 I swear it is so much fun being able to customize everyones playthrough specifically for them

Btw how is everyone doing this morning? :D (or afternoon/night, depending on timezone LOL)

It's 6:21 am over here where I live, and I'm having a good morning so far. I'm an early bird by nature, so I tend to be awake from 5:00 am. Perfect to start the day early and be productive!

Ooooh gotcha

Its uhhhh- 8:10am here now, and sadly I am NOT an early bird :'D I'm more of a night owl if anything, and my sleep schedule is already very very messed up RIP

Good morning y'all. It's 9:15 for me and the only reason why I'm up is because I have to. Fricking schoollllll

Nice nice. I just don't like waking up early in general though. Sleep way too late. Instead of waking up at 5am that's when I start heading to sleep for the night LOL.

If there wasn't school I would wake up around noon

My sleep schedule is pretty stable I'd say. I always wake up sometime between 5:00 am and 5:30 am, and always go to sleep sometime between 9:30 pm and 10:00 pm, so I get between 7 and 8 hours of sleep each night.

To be honest you don't have to be an early bird to get a good sleep and be productive. All you have to do is make sure to keep a proper sleep schedule. Try going to bed at the same time every day, and wake up at the same time every day, and over time you'll see you have much more energy, and will become much more productive.

Makes sense 👀 Usually Im fairly productive, but like Bloody_Death I tend to wake up around noon

9 hours of sleep appears to be the minimum and here I am running on an hour and a half of it oh bOY--🎉

To be honest as long as you get enough sleep and you get it regularly, you should be fine. To be honest you could wake up at 10:00 am and still be ok if you went to sleep at 1:00 am, all that matters is that you keep a regular sleep schedule. Our bodies are programmed to follow patterns, so if you keep a constant sleep schedule, you'll feel good and well-rested. But if you wake up early one day, and then wake up at noon another day, you go to sleep early one day, then stay up until sunrise another day, all of that chaos just messes with your body's sleep schedule and confuses your body, so it no longer knows when it's supposed to sleep and when it's supposed to be awake, so you end up feeling tired and sleepy all day, and you have trouble falling asleep when you have to.

Exactly how many hours everyone needs to sleep changes from person to person, but for the large majority of people, 7-9 hours is the average amount of sleep they need. Sleeping too much is bad too, so it's important to not oversleep either. It's just a matter of figuring out what best suits your body. I found that sleeping around 10:00 pm and waking up at 5:00 am gives me enough rest so I don't feel sleepy all day, and allows me to be the most productive, so that's my sleep schedule. You can find yours depending on what works best for you.

Currently typing replies to every players channel 👀 Since there are 9 of you now it might be a second or two to get them all out so bear with me, but they're all comin'

ALSO since I didn't get replies out this evening like I said, double tip drop👏

TIP: Neko has a storage closet under her staircase. It's a huge mess 100% of the time since she's always trying to pick up the house after the kids, so the contents of said closet change daily. Might find some good stuff in there sometimes!

and

TIP: It pays to be observant! Make sure you give a good long look at your surroundings, you might find something useful to your journey right in front of you! and pLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LOOK UP IT IS FOR YOUR HEALTH AND WELL BEING YOU LOOK UP WHEN YOU CAN--

Tip for today:

Reputation is actually incredibly important. The more you have, the better chance something very special (and most likely extremely helpful) will happen!

Speaking of reputation - time to go through and update everyones reputation before I forget to again 👀

ZeeNathan ZeeNathan akumie akumie Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Axe2029 Axe2029 Sparrowtalon Sparrowtalon Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Tiguidi Tiguidi h0nk h0nk Redfork2000 Redfork2000

Sorry for the ping, but I thought you all should know: replies are going to be much slower because the e key on my laptop keyboard is broken. Sometimes it picks up my keystrokes, and for longer periods of time, it types nothing at all. I'm doing my best to finish replies at this moment in time by copy/pasting the letter e every time it's mentioned, but it is excruciatingly slow 😓😓😓😓 I know it's frustrating for all of you to wait for replies, and I truly am sorry - I have the deepest gratitude towards every one of you for being here and playing with me, and I will not let you down or drop this RP, I just need a little patience <3 Please let me know here or in DMS if you have questions

1604361132884.png

(The reason the key looks this way is because I popped it off to clean it, assuming that was the problem, but now it wont go back on like its supposed to, and still wont function)

On the same note, please let me know if you'd like to be pinged for updates - I don't want to pester you all, but at the same time Id like to keep you in the know and not leave you hanging <3

And also I would have released a special halloween event but life is busy, so instead there is a bucket of candy at all of your houses whenever you go inside ✨ 🍬 🍭 Happy (late) Halloween

I would like to be pinged. RPN just does not like to alert me of threads some times.

Hope you find a better solution to your keyboard problem! Also happy late Halloweens!

I'm fine with being pinged as well. Thanks for letting us know what happened.

Last edited:
Of course! I really do appreciate you guys, and I want you all to have fun, since thats the whole point of this game - but you can't easily do that if you're left hanging, so I thought itd be right to tell you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back