• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Neko adoption rp

Gianna wixontash

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, im looking for a caregiver. Not irl, but social media wise, once i accept you, i will officially take you in. (if you are worthy!)

If you decided to participate in my try outs, this is a little message i have for you.

This, is the neko adoption try out!

Just pm me or comment to join!

You will learn about me, and if i like you enough, ill let you adopt me.

Rules,

Dont be angry and say im babyish, i know i am and for some reason i cant help it.

No 18+, touching meh legs and bum and tail is off limits.

No calling me bad names, i was called a freak for trying to be cute. I wont ever forget that.

Dont be online, but not respond to me aswell, that makes me very upset. I understand if your busy doing something elsewhere, but dont leave me hanging for hours.

Dont ask private information, like name, adress, where i live or for a photo. It makes me uncomfortable.

Please be aware i do have a problem with reading and comprehension. So i might say domething and it wont make since and sound stupid, just ask me to retype and i will!

Try to have fun with me! I want to be someones little kitty girly~

This is an auditioning, so i will be with multiple people and narrowing down day by day. I will leave the pm (telling you why first ofc) and your out of the auditions.

Who i have left, is officially my caregiver!

fb0860d5275d2b951ca5845ad6c1c6ec.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back