• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Neighbours (no relation to the TV show) ((characters))

Pixelated

The Genetically Unstable One
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/neighbours-no-relation-to-the-tv-show.324285/#post-7704818 Rp

Vanilleux is a small town, quiet and peaceful most of the time, not much ever happens, the town does experience the odd minor tremor every few months but otherwise every day is like the last, until something strange happens, you hear a knock on your door, your life is about to change.

Characters:
WereFolf - Brian Takashi
Eeveelution - Phoenix Severn

Character Sheets:
Name:
Appearance:
Short Backstory:
Personality:

Me:
Name: Phoenix Severn
Appearance: Phoenix is a smallish woman both in height and weight she has naturally red hair which is normally tied into a ponytail down to about her shoulder blades although she often dyes it green or blue, she has Olive Green eyes.
Short Backstory: Phoenix was born on the 12th of February, at 21 she managed to finally move out of her Dad's house and began renting an apartment, she met her now ex-boyfriend things got messy between them when she found out he was cheating she decided that rather than stay near him she'd move, so she did and Vanilleux seemed perfect.
Personality: Phoenix has always been a cheerful type and it's rare to see her without a smile on her face, however she has always been shy around new people and often won't introduce herself unless it is an absolute necessity.

(Even though it's in 1X1 i'm fine with it being more than 2 people)

Last edited:
Name: Brian Takashi
Appearance:
892201fd0083db2094fe038dd6c168ba.jpg

Short Backstory: Had a american mother, and a Japanese father, but unfortunately she died while giving birth to him, the father decided to name him Brian and stayed where his mother grew up. Him and his father weren't that close though after he turned about 10 as his father was stuck doing work for both of them, so he was always alone. Though this let him grow up a life knowing how to care for himself, as well as his father who was always tired after work. as soon as he finished high school, he had moved out to look after himself. He himself managed to get a job as a DJ as he seemed to be pretty skilled in it, though he only worked at it 3, 4 nights a week, it was able to keep him sustained.
Personality: He is usually quiet most of the time and keeps to himself outside of work. He can be quiet talkative and polite when he can be and tries to be helpful when he can for others,as he doesn't seem to notice when he does it as well

Pixelated Pixelated No worries, I myself been a bit busy with work and Easter period, plus I understand people do have priorities, and yeah i'm still interested

Sure go ahead, sorry I didn't reply, i didn't get a notification for some reason

you know... i've been curious on what you mean in looks wise, is it more towards this?
89292-bigthumbnail.jpg

or is it more like this

ec5611eda6045b981b4fd70bc9ce2294--furry-wolf-furry-art.jpg

Phoenix turned to face him, her skin had gone grey like a wolf's fur with white patches around her face and on her belly in place of her human ears sprouted two dog like ones sticking up and alert, her normal sized canines had grown to become almost fangs and a large tail stuck out behind her, "I think I-..." Phoenix didn't know what to say
2. because she actually grows fur hence the "her skin had gone grey"

out of curiosity, you an anthropomorphic/furry fan? its ok if you are, because I'll fully admit that I am one :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back