• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Neighborhood Semantics [OOC]

Aato

Social(ly-inept) Butterfly

Any and all OOC chatting...

No rules - just play nice boys and girls, and everyone outside and in between

If you've got any questions/comments/concerns, post here or message me.

you-said-this-neighborhood-was-friendly-the-facebook-group-proved-that-was-a-lie.jpg

Cartoon: ||
Realistic:

Interest showers...
DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 ; withinasapphire withinasapphire ; StaidFoal StaidFoal ; TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen ; Knight boi Knight boi ; smolfluffball smolfluffball ; pudgefudges pudgefudges

Last edited:
Character page is up!

This poll is killing me with far more votes than people who have expressed interest, so I want to take a "manual" tally. So, if you're planning to sign up, please comment your vote here for Realistic or Cartoon images for characters. In the meantime, you all can leave out pictures when filling out forms and I'll allow time to add those in later.

There's currently no deadline for forms, but I'll let you all know in advance (at least 5 days) when I decide on one. It'll be mentioned here and on the sign-up page.

Thanks, guys! I'm excited to see what y'all come up with! :D
___
DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 ; withinasapphire withinasapphire ; StaidFoal StaidFoal ; TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen ; Knight boi Knight boi ; smolfluffball smolfluffball ; pudgefudges pudgefudges

oooo i'd honestly prefer cartoon if i have to choose :"))) do you know what picrews are and would you allow us to use those? i asked earlier in the interest check but my phone corrected it to PICTURES instead dsklkldfs.

also i see my friend has been missed so AreSneksSly AreSneksSly come look its the ooc!!

OH AND FDSKLDKSL do you have a list of the families people are interested in thus far? :0 bc i know that both me and my friend expressed interest in the new fam and the shady bunch has interest but dfsksdk idk about the others 😭

oooo i'd honestly prefer cartoon if i have to choose :"))) do you know what picrews are and would you allow us to use those? i asked earlier in the interest check but my phone corrected it to PICTURES instead dsklkldfs.

also i see my friend has been missed so AreSneksSly AreSneksSly come look its the ooc!!

OH AND FDSKLDKSL do you have a list of the families people are interested in thus far? :0 bc i know that both me and my friend expressed interest in the new fam and the shady bunch has interest but dfsksdk idk about the others 😭

I don't know what picrews is... Tell me about it. :)

And sorry about that - I just snatched all the names from who commented on the IC.

I think every role has been mentioned at least once...but I also know everyone who expressed interest didn't necessarily state a role they were interested in. So I don't really know how popular one role is over another.

I don't know what picrews is... Tell me about it. :)

And sorry about that - I just snatched all the names from who commented on the IC.

I think every role has been mentioned at least once...but I also know everyone who expressed interest didn't necessarily state a role they were interested in. So I don't really know how popular one role is over another.

since sammy RuDeLy left you on read, picrews are a fun cartoonish style avatar customizer, and there's a lot of them that are really flexible for character creating!

lol. It's okay. And that's totally fine. If "cartoon" was selected, I was gonna share similar resources.

This is my go to:

Looks like y'all don't need my help, haha, but I'll still share more if it becomes relevant.

Just letting you all know I haven’t forgotten about this; just was trying to give everyone a chance to work on their characters.

If you all are still working on them, know that you’re welcome to post works in progress on the character page.

Also, I haven’t heard from a few of you… Are y’all still interested? Totally fine if not; I know interest check means interest, not guarantee.

And for those who still are, please vote, if you haven’t already.

Thank you!

Last edited:
I'm still interested for sure!!! I've just been busy and I was out of commission for like four days because I got the first dose of the covid shot :')) def still here though!!! 💕

Users who are viewing this thread

Back