• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Needing roleplays [Fantasy, mythology, and a few fandoms]

Loki god of BS

God of BS
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings mortals, I am Loki, or Sam, you can literally call me anything, nothing offends me anymore. By virtue of the fact that you've clicked this thread I assume you and I want the same thing...ROLEPLAYS. I'm an idiot so I'm on the search again, here is my improved thread.

Alright folk it's been a while. If I've ghosted you I am terrible sorry, I've been MIA. A lot has been going on so i didn't have the energy to do squat. But I think I'm ready to pick up one or two roleplays.

I'll try to keep this short and sweet, but let's see how that goes.

A little bit about me is...
-I am a he/him Will usually play such
-I am 33
-I have been writing forever and roleplaying for over 15 years
-I am willing to roleplay with just about any other genders or sexualities (my characters are bi/pan by default)
-I don't normally write novels but I feel I can push out a few decent paragraphs. I don't ask that you consistently write novels yourself but don't give me any one or two liners
-I typically design and draw my children myself, you don't have to, just know that I wont be using photos of real people.
-I am ghost friendly. It'd be nice to know if you're going to quit but I understand life gets in the way or you just lose interest.

One thing you should know is I am VERY slow to respond IC, but am open to chat nearly all hours of the day. This is primarily because chatting does not take a lot of time or brain power, writing on the other hand is much more taxing. So even though I can respond OOC I may not have the energy to actually roleplay. I wont sugar coat it or lie; I have several mental health (ask if you want I'm pretty open) diagnoses and all those together leave me usually exhausted physically and mentally. Also if you want consistent replies give me a deadline, I wouldn't be able to do every day but perhaps having a schedule would help.

ALSO ONE IMPORTANT THING, please DM me, I don't usually get notified of responses to threads so if you just leave something here I may not see it very fast or at all. Thank you.

Alright folks with that out of the way here are some elements I like in roleplays...
-Fantasy, especially high fantasy
-Mythology
-Horror
-Creepy places
-Vampires (no Twilight)
-Werewolves
-Faeries
-Forbidden romance
-Demons (I have my own categories I put demons in, I dare you to ask about them)
-Dragons
-Magic
-Gods

Then of course I must list some of my limits
-No smut, I'm a fade to black kinda guy
-No romance with minors
-Sexual violence
-Strictly fluff or slice of life

I have a few plots and characters you can read about but don't feel limited to what I have listed

OCs
-Adothan- A grim reaper in a manner of speaking
-Cian-A very old vampire trapped in the body of a 16 year old....He never really finished maturing and has an odd obsession with french fries
-Jaitara-A god with amnesia
-Vittore-A vampire who just really wants a partner, also he escaped from a secret lab that was experimenting on supernatural beings
-Frænir-An often grumpy dragon
-Loki-Not to be confused MCU Loki, he IS the god of mischief he's just technically an OC
-Hades-much the same as Loki, god of the underworld in OC form
-Tyr-You know the drill. I just really like Norse mythology OK
-Cadence-A very short half elf who's just trying to leave behind a life of crime (was created for DnD you see)
-Jay-A schizophrenic serial killer with an odd sense of justice
-Acacia- A Slender proxy and the only female character I am currently willing to play (she is where I pour my unused angst)
Yfel- a demon with a complex past.

Fandom characters
-Jeff the killer
-Nuada-Hellboy 2
-Terry- The Dragon Prince
-Runaan-The Dragon Prince
-Beyond Birthday-If you know him you know him

And finally, the plots
Angsty plot is angsty
-She is in love with death, and he is a busy figure. As they are star crossed lovers she frequently seeks out near death experiences, anything that will give her even a moment more with him.
Reincarnation
-Cursed by a witch to never find happiness together two lovers are stuck in a pattern of death and reincarnation until they find a way to break the curse.
The Gods
-The old gods had been worshiped unceasingly for centuries, that was until humans with their technology and new ideas began to think they didn't need the gods. Worship came less and less and with it the gods' power, until they were nearly completely forgotten. Though their numbers were small and their powers dwindling, they will fight to regain it, even literally.

The Key
-During a war between the god the goddess of life, was severely wounded forcing her into a deep sleep. To protect her in her vulnerable state she was placed in a hidden tomb locked with a special key to await the day she reawakens. That key was hidden away and no one any longer remembers where. However the time has come for her to be awaken, and it's said that the one, or ones, who wake her will have great power at their disposal. As such many people are in search for the key, good, evil, selfish, and otherwise. As it happens some people are willing to share that power and find teaming up to benefit them. Two such people may do just that.
The Spirits' Hand
-The world is threatened by war and dark energy. The spirits know this and know if it isn't stopped soon all life will be eradicated. So they upon a chose few individuals they bestow their power for creation in the hopes that the damage can be reversed and those responsible stopped. (Is based on a WIP novel. So lots to say about this in a discussion).
Tranquil Hills
-Tranquil Hills is a lovely, large, old asylum, with a lovely view of a pond and plenty of grounds for the patients to roam. It also has a lot of experimenting on it's patients that can at times warp or turn them into monsters.
The Seven Tears
Conall had to get revenge for the murder of his wife. But how was he to when the man responsible for it holds a magic powerful enough to wipe out an entire city? Why Conall must gain this power himself. To do so he must travel to another realm and collect seven tears of the inhabitants there. Seems difficult enough but perhaps with the help of the person who gave him the task could be even more helpful and follow him on his journey. Perhaps she can open up his heart again. (This needs some tweaking to better accommodate two main characters but I do have more information on Conall and the world.
The Artist and the Vampire
I have half of a new plot. It's about a vampire and a disturbed artist. The artist likes to draw very macabre pictures and finds one if the vampire's latest victim to draw one night and that's how they meet. And that's about it. I wouldn't mind being the vampire but I wouldn't use any of the above characters. I'll let you decide which role you want.
My Dear Princess
The princess wishes to wed a strong man, the hero, who happens to be a strong man is a great contender, however the demon lord also wishes to wed the princess. The princess eager to see who is stronger, the hero or the demon lord, sets them up for battle by being "kidnapped" by the demon lord. (If you know where I got this plot you get brownie points for a week and my undying love).

Those are all the plots I have right now, but will add more as I come up with them, in the meantime enjoy!

Currently craving: Something with either Jeff the killer or Acacia, just feeling that creepypasta vibe.

You can contact me here, or on my discord Loki God Of BS#8962

Last edited:
Did you have any plots in mind with Loki?... and do I really have to tell you my favorite dessert? Because I don't really have one. 😂

Alas I don’t, but I’m willing to develop one. I’ll take your top three.

I like your plot with the old gods trying to regain power in the era of technology! Lol. I could see (Marvel's) Loki being quite pissed off about having less attention!

Are you only interested in MxF? I don't mind playing women, but I usually do MxM (if that's something that might interest you). Interested in anything magical! I have a male Angel character I'd love to play against a male Demon. Love mythology with Gods. Also interested by the reincarnation plot

I have a supreme god of necromancy and death who fell in love with a goddess of life so that could fit into The Key if u want...

I got my eye coughs by Jeff killer but also death note and Until dawn! I love dark subplots but I can never stick too much to one main storyline 😅 I love the freedom of wandering off with words

Hey Howdy Hey?? Uhmmm, can I just say that I adore your plot ideas?? I would love to rp with you, if you'd have me---And I adore romance! PM me and we could discuss if you'd Like! I'm most interested in your forsaken gods idea and the Elf in the woods.... and the Key plot...…. So basically all of them... hahah!

Hello! I love your ideas and are interested in quite a few! PM me if you’re still looking for someone to RP with!!

Gotta bump again, and just heads up, nation isn't good at altering me to reactions made on threads.

Are you still looking to roleplay the ideas in your post or do you have anything new?

Are you still wanting to start a demon role-play? I would be open to spit balling about plot ideas if you don't have anything specific in mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back