• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Needing roleplays [Fantasy, mythology, and a few fandoms]

Hello, Hello Kitty, play with us today
We love to sing on this lovely sunny day!
Hello, Hello Kitty, hello dear friend!

So I have a cold. At least I hope it's just a cold. But anywho I don't know why it's so hard to find roleplays these days. I talk to people about it and they just...Stop responding. I realize I said I'm slow to respond in character, but I WILL eventually respond, furthermore I usually respond pretty fast OOC, unless I'm like in the hospital or something like that.

In case it wasn't obvious I am weird. I hate approaching other people because I worry they don't want to roleplay with me and feel bad about saying so, so that puts them in an awkward position and I would hate to do that. It takes me a certain amount of bravery to even be on the look. I worry too much, despite the fact that I'm very open, I feel like it's just easier for me to be upfront.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back