• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Needing partner!! Plese read!

xXMisfitzXx

The Ultimate dumbass
HIya! I just recently returned to his site in the hopes of finally being able to get back into my passion of writing! (Will only write female characters because its my comfort zone UwU)

Fandom Plots

- My little Pony Roleplay (cannon and Oc ) (Discord x my oc is a big choice uwu)
- Soul Eater (Def got a few of my oc ships but will absolutely write canon ships uwu)
- Black Butler
- Heathers

Anything Plot lines

- psychologist x fortune teller; Sharing one single building, a psychologist questions the fortune teller, belittling their work as nothing but a scam.
- (Victorian) Kidnap turned into a horrid toxic 'romance'
- Mafia Leader x police daughter
- werewolf x vampire
- demon x human
- Spy x spy

More ideas welcomed! I love all categories of writing including horror!

Last edited:
Well I personally mainly play King Sombra, we could do a sort of forced teamwork with King Sombra and one of the alicorns. Either that or some kind of attempt at reformation (or a mix of both)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back