• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Needful Things (Urban Fantasy)

sharlene79

e-BYVys17t-CpXuXOUTrouHOKCjndSn7FZ6rjsRtT7DQzA00uzQYCwjWHWWQpMoeu8sE4SzLj5BPohpPwjoMKR1V8-KAjXdgsIVOj7GvCQLnleRkonDvyk9Id4EoKftG2cKxudq-

Shae Nashwa Marwan

Note: This is NOT intended as a College RP, yet it will take place in and around Harvard University and MIT, both located in Cambridge, MA.

Shae works as a server at one of the high end bars in the area, the Middle East Club. She also works part of the time as a bartender. She is also known to work as a professional cage dancer. (The cage is for HER protection.)

She has also been seen on campus in the Archaeology building. There is no way that working at a nightclub pays for her college tuition.

The Plot
How exactly your character meets her is up to you. Or I may pick a way dependent on your character design. She is selective about those she meets. She is, in fact, as supernatural as it gets. She is not even human. By your standards she might seem like a goddess. But she knows better.

She can be capricious in nature. Humans are easy prey. Though she is wise enough to realize that humans are clever. She has watched mankind go from living in mud huts to skyscrapers; from bronze knives to ICBMs.

Your Character
The character should be a normal 21st century human. This is a Human x Supernatural pairing. By all means have skills and knowledge. I set the RP near MIT which is one of the top three universities for Science and Engineering. Harvard is one of the top universities in the world for Archaeology. This RP is tagged for romance, so bear that in mind.

You will need a CS. Mainly I am looking for a pic (no toons), name, and a decent description - the sort of info Shae could obtain through observation or listening to others talk about you. I am not picky about format. Try not to get crazy with pics.

Shae Nashwa Marwan
I was going to keep this as a surprise, but I may as well explain. Shae is a Jinn. I am not talking Disney. I have done a bit of research. This won’t be about wish fulfillment. Yes, she is very powerful, capable of what will seem like miracles. But not every myth is true. The very term Jinn has been overused.

Jinn are not inherently good or evil.

I am looking for posts about a page in length on average. Quality over quantity.
PMs with separate threads for IC and OOC

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back