• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Need to scratch an itch. Amnesia setting.

PlotBrownie

May We Meet Again
Roleplay Type(s)
I have a main search thread but lately I'm just craving a specific roleplay and would love to find someone to write it with me. Please check my main thread to know more about me and what I expect from you. Here's the link

And here's my idea:
  • Amnesiac AU in which MC wakes up in a hospital with a ring on their finger and a spouse holding their other hand looking like they're on the verge of crying and they're talking in another language?? And the doctors come in and they're speaking the same language?? Or in which my character loses their memories and wakes up in a foreign country married to YC who is a native and they've been married for years now but MC can't even remember their name. Kids can be involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back