• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Need someone to play a premade character for a MxM Modern Fantasy roleplay.

frankface

You will be playing a pre-made character for this!

The basic setting is modern fantasy, where whispers of supernatural beings have been surfacing amongst those willing to listen. The end of days is coming for humans, who want nothing more than to find some kind of salvation before the worst happens.

We will be playing a pair of best friends that are doing their best to ignore the chaos and carry on their normal lives against it all, and have to make some tough decisions as to the best course of action in the face of everything they know changing faster than they can comprehend it. The plot includes prophecies, secrets held for generations, side characters, and so much more!

What I need from you:

Literacy: Literate and up, please. I can't be dealing with 2-3 line replies. I'd like something to get my teeth into, rather than one long rambling paragraph. I'm not perfect by any means, but do require at minimum 3 paragraphs of something well-written. I tend to write 4-5ish paragraphs, so similar would be ideal. Also, third person/past tense writing only, please!

Frequency: I'd like a couple of replies a day minimum. I totally understand stuff happens and it might not be possible for you to reply a day here and there, which is fine, but please let me know. If you are going to do this consistently, however, then we won’t work out, as I do require 2+ posts a day to stay interested and to keep the plot moving. If you don't reply with an intro (without prior notice) within roughly 24 hours then I'm gonna assume you aren't that stoked about the idea and will likely delete you. (Man that makes me sound mean but I've had so many ghosters recently).

Just FYI: I'm in GMT timezone.

No minors/under 18’s. Would prefer no one under 21 but I can work with that as long as no younger than 18.

Message me if you're interested, and we can discuss further details of where this can take place, etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back