• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern need someone to play a pre - made character !!

L0V3LAND

๐“„ณ โ—ž GENERAL โ˜… ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฅ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ โ€บ ห–ยฐ

i want to flesh out some characters for a romance book i want to write, so i need someone willing to play a pre - made character. you will obviously have all of the control in the world over his actions in the roleplay itself, and any information not mentioned, but i would prefer if the stuff i did mention stayed the same.

๐“„ณ โ—ž MY โ˜… CHARACTER โ€บ ห–ยฐ
โ”โ”โ” owen greenwood . 6teen , he / him . openly bisexual . five - foot - six . fair skin . golden blonde hair & honey brown eyes . prone to acne ,
especially on his cheeks and forehead . has a pretty big gap between his two front teeth . mom friend . amazing at baking . self - worth relies heavily
on his ability to help and be useful to others . is constantly showering others with love and affection , trying to take care of everyone , but becomes
surprised when people do the same for him . love language is acts of service , gift giving , and words of affirmation .

๐“„ณ โ—ž YOUR โ˜… CHARACTER โ€บ ห–ยฐ
โ”โ”โ” dean cooper . 6teen , he / him . closeted gay . six - foot - one . tan skin ( from being outside all of the time ) . black hair and dark brown eyes .
has a couple of acne scars on his face . keeps his thoughts to himself . hangs out with a lot of people , but doesn't really have anyone he considers
a friend . on the school baseball team . wears a letterman jacket everywhere he goes because he's that type of jock . everyone thinks he's an asshole
because everyone on the team is , but he really is such a sweetheart . socially awkward but good at hiding it .

i tried to not have a ton of information on dean, so there's more freedom for the person playing him to decide his personality and backstory ^_^

๐“„ณ โ—ž ROLEPLAY โ˜… PLOT โ€บ ห–ยฐ
โ”โ”โ” dean's "friends" (a couple of guys on the baseball team who think they're friends and won't leave him the fuck alone) think it would be funny
to make owen, the only openly queer guy at school, that dean likes him because dean is super popular. and dean doesn't want to do it, but he also
doesn't want them to ask a ton of questions about why he's refusing. so he starts hanging out with owen more. the problem arises when he realizes
that oh shit, he might have developed a bit of a crush too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back