Looking for Need Some Advice

No Life King

Still dead on the inside
I have this crush on my sisters friend. I really like her but my problem is I'm very afraid to even get close to her. It feels like every time I try to date a girl they end up leaving me for a guy, despite the fact they say they're no longer interested in guys. And it's not just this factor, I feel like I'm easily replaceable. It seems like I don't care a whole a lot about someone but the truth is they mean the whole world to me.

Then on top of this, I feel like I'm not suppose to date her. I mean this is my sisters friend, I feel like me being with her would be the equal of me trying to ruin their friendship (which I'm not. I would never do that to my sister). I'm not even sure why, my sister fully supports it. To add on to this, im friends with my crush's sister. So now I really feel like I'm not suppose to date her. Cause I would want my friends approval. I'd feel more comfortable if my friend was accepting of it. Even though I know it wouldnt really be any of her business what her older sister and I do. i don't even know where to began to bring this conversation up with my friend. Like there's a time and place for every and saying, " I really like your sister" is too out of the blue.

Should I quit worrying about these things and go for it?

On a side note, I wait to move to a different part of the state to go to college. However I'm clueless on how to bring up this subject to my parents. I have a feeling my dad would support it but I'm worried on how my mom will react to this.

I would suggest bringing this up as a serious conversation to your friend. I would explain your situation to here and describe your sentimental feelings towards your romantic interest. You should take aboard her opinion and see what she says.

I was about to start typing, then I realized Axel stole the words off my keyboard an hour and a half ago.
Pretty much that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back