• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Need Saiyan (Vegeta, Raditz, or OC) for OC DBZ RP

Fall

Hit Me!
I have two different ideas for this rp.

FIRST IDEA

Setting: Frieza never destroyed the Saiyan race. They instead remain his soldiers destroying planets to in his name. On one mission a group of Saiyans find earth and begin their invasion. Earth fought valiantly, but now the people have lost the war. One Saiyan decided to takes a prize both as a companion and a new soldier to be trained.

Character: Arena had worked as a scientist for Capsule corp when earth had been attacked. She supplied humanity with weapons and eventually fought with other soldiers. She's very clever, but can tend to get absorbed into her work to the point of self neglect. She has a fiery temper, and no patients for incompetence. She hoards things she feels could be useful alter, and has a fear of reptiles.

An OC Saiyan will work for this, but I think it would be cool for Vegeta or Raditz to claim her. Raditz, being a short lived character, also has a lot of potential as a character.

SECOND IDEA

Setting: Frieza was killed by the Saiyan race who have now taken over his empire. At the peak of their victory though, a plague swept over the Saiyan race and killed a large portion of their women. They are now in dire need of other species that are compatible with their own. After searching, earth was found and the war began. The humans fought back though and made a truce with the Saiyans. Working together, they traded technology for people. Once those "volunteers" arrived on the Saiyan ships they were experimented on to change them into Saiyan hybrids. The hybrids can not turn into Oozaru, but they do go into a super powered rage during the full moon. Once a hybrid is created they are dropped on an isolated planet with other Saiyans. The first Saiayn to catch the hybrids and beat them in combat claims the hybrid as their own.

Character: Arena had worked as a scientist for Capsule corp when earth had been attacked. She supplied humanity with weapons and eventually fought with other soldiers. Once the peace treaty had been settled Arena was taken as a war criminal by the Saiyans, her and a few other soldiers worth keeping. She's very clever, but can tend to get absorbed into her work to the point of self neglect. She has a fiery temper, and no patients for incompetence. She hoards things she feels could be useful alter, and has a fear of reptiles.

An OC Saiyan will work for this, but I think it would be cool for Vegeta or Raditz to claim her. Raditz, being a short lived character, also has a lot of potential as a character.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back