• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Need Partners!

Clark Kent

One Time Luck
Howdy, y'all! I'm lookin' for some partners to roleplay with (ahaha, clearly). Here are my basic rules:

Post length:
My post lengths vary, from one paragraph to several. I'm not picky about length, as long as you give me something to work with. Quality over quantity, after all.

Grammar: Grammar, spelling, and legible sentence formation is a must. Mistakes happen, of course, but I don't want to have to decipher responses.

Limits: I have none. Cussing/gore is a-okay.

Pairings: In order of preference; MxM, MxF, FxF. I do them all, though MxM is preferred.

okay, now on to pairings/ideas:

Alright, I'll put some pairings/settings here. I'll put the role I'd prefer to play in bold. If both are in bold, I'm up for either role.

Older
x Younger

Some kind of creature x Hunter

Abuser x Abused

Pirate x Slave

Pirate Captain x Fellow Crew Member

Addict x Friend/Dealer/Cop

Prince x Peasant

Higher rank x Lower rank soldier

I REALLY LIKE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSES TOO.

FANDOMS:

Resident Evil

Attack on Titan

Batman

Superman

Supernatural

Walking Dead

Evil Within

Ananfal said:
I'm up for the Creature x Hunter one! I can play either role as well.
alright, great! Would you mind PMing me and we can talk more details there?

[QUOTE="Alyzei Caracalla]I'm up for the higher rankx lower rank solider, if it's fine if we could do MxF ???

[/QUOTE]
MxF is fine with me. Would you also mind PMing me to discuss further details?

Yunarika said:
Are you up for an MxF Abuser x Abused or Older x Younger?
Yes I am. PM me, please?

[QUOTE="Melody Frazier]I'd like to do one with you.

[/QUOTE]
Excellent! You want to PM me and we can discuss there?

hey! by Batman and Superman you mean the characters, or others from DC are fine too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back