Advice/Help Need Names!

Klaus, Mira, Myra, Myrna, Mandrake, Laura, Lenny, Lester, Kora, Karmen, Klara, Minrey, Locke, Kahn, Kael, Kyle, Keith, Karter, Kevin, Meghan, Lonna.

How's your day been?

Kaine | Karolime | Keth | Kiril | Kraszimira | Kael'lachs
Lamar | Leigh | Louis(e) | Linden | Lune | Leitzsiraennas
Marask | Marcel | Mercer | Mirielle | Morton | Maelstrom

I have no idea what these names are going to be used for so I'm just gonna have to wing it.
The first five names of each letter are pretty normal, and the sixth is what you'd expect the main antagonist of a fantasy story to be called.

Last edited:

I have no idea what these names are going to be used for so I'm just gonna have to wing it.
The first five names of each letter are pretty normal, and the sixth is what you'd expect the main antagonist of a fantasy story to be called.

Thanks for the names! They're being used for a rp with 3 other people so since their busy I decided to just go ahead and make the characters.

Kieran, Kyle, Kai, Kevin, Katarina, Kaiden, Kimberly
Lorelei
, Leslie, Lucia, Lucas, Lysander, Leo, Lester, Louis, Leigh, Laurel, Lara, Lars, Leroy, Lois, Lorraine, Lana
Molly
, Morgan, Meredith, Mortimer, Moritz, Marine, Marcie, Max, Maddie, Madeleine, Mabel, Myrtle, Marvin, Merlin, Mark

Color coded for your convenience! Pink feminine, blue masculine, green neutral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back