• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Need Members, Always Accepting!) • Hell• City •

TheHufflepuffRabbit

Weird Bunny Lurker
Hell City, the year is 2042. Many advancements have been made in the field of technology and unlocking human potential. Cyborgs, animal hybrids, and people with seemingly magical powers are all very real and live amongst normal every day to day citizens. Though, none of that matters. Not really. In Hell City you do what you can to survive, be it stealing or even murder. Anything goes, there is no law, no real law anyway. The only law that exists is there to make sure no one blows to much shit up. Hell City spans roughly twice the size of New York and is split up to two parts. Alpha and Omega. Alpha, where the upper-class and middle class live. It has everything you could ever need and more, homes, stores, jobs. Whereas Omega is the desolate half, the half of the original once fully grand Hell City. Omega was once just as grand as Alpha, that was before an event known as the 'Meteor' happened. No one is sure what exactly caused it, but hundreds of thousands, if not millions, were lost when it hit. Though, to avoid the crime spilling over to the rest of the world the Worlds' governments all pitched in and rebuilt Hell City to the best of their ability.In Hell City anything is possible. People come for different reasons. To get away from it all, to make a new life, or because the concept of mass homicide appeals to them. What is yours?
An excerpt from the journal of renowned author and citizen of Hell City Bismarck D. Saedor, dated July 8, 2044.

December 24, 2042. Hell City. That's where we left off, huh...with the rise of Lucifer Romanoff, a member of the long-fallen mafia. The death of Miss Kathryn Thomas, 15-year-old explosives genius, at the hands of her own sister, Anita. Many strange things happened that day, much stranger than normal.

I cannot begin to describe what has occurred these last few years, but much has happened. Not much has changed here, though. The crime rate's still up and the sanity level is still down, unsurprisingly. I wonder what will become of Hell City next, what new rivals have arisen, what gangs have been formed, what I should be preparing for. Whatever it is, I'm more than prepared. After all, I have my fami

The journal entry abruptly ends here, followed by an odd squiggly line. What we can deduce from this entry is that since the rise of Lucifer, much in Hell City has changed. New gangs to look out for, a higher crime rate, and danger in every corner. Who are you in Hell City 2044? What is your motive? And most importantly, are you criminal enough to survive?

CURRENT ARC - THE TIME-HOPPING ARC

original.jpg
After failing at a JTA assignment, Rika Furude, bodyguard for the JTA, decided to try again by going back to where she started and attempting to change the past. Despite her efforts, each time was an epic fail and soon she had spent thirty-eight time loops unsuccessful. After that one, she originally planned on stopping with the loops and allowing time to move on. During that time, however, the addition of a dimension-hopper and another person with time manipulation basically crashed the space-time continuum, leaving time to go completely out of whack.

b8b7568ebb61eed86e3f8d95fb4403a0.jpg
In the previous loop, a good portion of characters were killed, Frederika Bernkastel being the center of many of their deaths. Others disappeared, and some even went to the extent of killing their own friends—to put it simply, your basic day in Hell City. However, there is a lot of pressure put on this loop, especially seeing as people are beginning to remember the previous timelines. With that, tensions are still increasing; the strained relationship between Erika Furudo and Emmanuel Leolam, of whom she shares bodies with, the witch-hunt for Bernkastel, the arrival of Luce, a man from another dimension, and of course, Lucifer still looming over all of this. This and more have occurred and are still occurring right now. What might change in this arc, and will the loop ever end?

That all depends on the end result.

A Note From GM Fem:

Hello, newcomers, and thank you for checking out our interest check for Hell City! This RP has a generally sandbox-y plot, and honestly we generally need more peeps, especially people willing to bring the crazy back in Hell City. Suggestions for arcs and new organizations are always welcome, even encouraged, to bring this city back to life. If you are interested, here is the link to our HP.
Thank you again for checking this out.

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Question for you, i'm possibly going to make my character the leader of a criminal organization. Is it acceptable if I make the organization? Of course i'd inform you what it's about, but probably through messages, I don't want to spoil any surprises.

might be interested :3
still got room?
*Alan Rickman voice* Always.
TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Question for you, i'm possibly going to make my character the leader of a criminal organization. Is it acceptable if I make the organization? Of course i'd inform you what it's about, but probably through messages, I don't want to spoil any surprises.
Yes, it is acceptable if not encouraged ^_^

This RP sounds interesting, and I'm very tempted to join. I'm super rusty at forum RP since I'm slowly getting back into it after not doing any for a year or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back