• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Need Human Characters for fantasy/adventure RP!

Kyero

Three Thousand Club
This RP is built to allow players of any skill level to join in though role-players with slightly more experienced might enjoy it just a little bit more thoroughly. If you are familiar with the Elder Scrolls, specifically that wondrous masterpiece known as Skyrim, you'll find a pleasant surprise waiting for you inside but have no fear for it's not but a tiny piece of what the RP has to offer.

Here is the link to the RP's Overview page: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/dragons-revenge.79674/

Dragon's Revenge is the story of how the mighty Dragon Race had their power to transform stolen from them by incredibly powerful dark magic originating somewhere in the Mortal Plane (the plane of existence of all things mortal such as humans), and in order to restore their true forms they must first discover who stole their power in the first place. Not an easy feat given that they have nothing to go on. Along the way they'll face overwhelmingly powerful enemies and face off against magics the likes of which the world has not seen in millennia.

The Mortal Plane, the world of humans, hunted the Dragons for thousands of years and supposedly drove them to extinction. However the truth is that the Dragons took to the heavens and now reside in the Higher Plane alongside the Gods. However, having lost their ability to transform, the Dragons have since returned to the Mortal Plane and now walk among the humans who are none the wiser. But how will that change as the Dragons rediscover the truth about their power as well as rekindle their ability to transform? Will the humans hunt them once again as they did in the past, or will they fight beyond the ignorance which led to the dreaded extinction event and help the Dragons reclaim their birthright?

I need you to help me figure that out, so please drop by the RP if you are interested in taking part in this adventure. I will warn you ahead of time that this RP has a few more rules than most and some are very strict, but that's because I spent so much time working on it and want to find the right players for the job.

So are you in?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Willow Blackthorn]if you'll make a character sheet ill be happy to join

[/QUOTE]
There are two code boxes with all required character sheet stuffs on the Overview page of the RP at the bottom, and my own character is in the "Character Sign-Up" page for your viewing pleasure and reference.

Bump!

Bump

Bump!

This looks interesting, is there a special CS for human characters, or should I just delete the dragon-y parts?

Deadkool said:
This looks interesting, is there a special CS for human characters, or should I just delete the dragon-y parts?
There are two character sheets, one for humans and one for Dragons.

Bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back