• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Need Help With Idea (MxF)

WakingDawn96

Dreams Come True
So I have an idea for a RP where I play as two prince brothers in a medieval fantasy kingdom that are completely opposite from one another, and the one destined to rule over the kingdom is seen as a more of a light character, while the other brother is seen more as a bad boy type of character (not really evil but seen more like an opposite to someone who feels truly with the light if that makes sense). And both of them are able to transform into two different animals as well, as that was just something they were born into from the family tree.

The parts that I am missing are the major conflict in the story, how your character falls into this (or if you want to double how they both fall into this), and things like that. So if anyone is out there creative enough to help me figure out the rest of this idea, that would be great and I’d love to do it with you! 😁

(Also a few notes that I have for RPing are:

Please post at least four to five sentences at the bare minimum with each post

Please keep this PG-13 or less

Please be 18+ of age

Please be kind and respectful

If you are going to be gone for a little while, tell me at some point. I’ll try and do the same for you.)

So yeah, if interested in helping me out here, just let me know. 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back