• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Need Help with Animation!

Aqua7KH

Keyblade Master
Hey! I have a quick question if anyone would like to help out. I really want to get into making anime opening parodies, so I was wondering if anyone knew some tricks and programs that work well for this? So far I have been using SAI to edit each frame by frame and putting into Windows movie maker but it takes WAY too long. I heard rotoscoping is a great way to do so as well, but I'm unsure on what would be the best way to do so. Thanks so much!

Basically what I want to is turn this:

into this:

Thanks so much and have a wonderful day!

Maybe try adobe flash, photoshop (the new photoshops have animation stuff) anime maker, after effects, and if I think of anything else after work I'll edit my post and or reply. What you have isnt bad though :)

Maybe try adobe flash, photoshop (the new photoshops have animation stuff) anime maker, after effects, and if I think of anything else after work I'll edit my post and or reply. What you have isnt bad though :)
Yeah, I was thinking of that but the issue is that they're SO expensive. I'd love to get photoshop as I draw in general.
Do you have experience with this? If so I'd love to chat!

Yeah, I was thinking of that but the issue is that they're SO expensive. I'd love to get photoshop as I draw in general.
Do you have experience with this? If so I'd love to chat!
I have some experience with animation, and I've drawn for 7 years so I wouldn't mind helping you out after I get off work at 10:30

Alright I'll help you learn the basics, I have tomorrow off :)
Thanks! I've done a few stuff on my own, messing around and stuff. I know some lingo and whatnot but I'm far from being good at animation. XD I want to do concept art more but I enjoy combining my favorite things.
Here actually a little something I did. It's just an edit of an animation so it's not too great. I edited every frame ^^'

https://t.co/f0aNz9xTut

Thanks! I've done a few stuff on my own, messing around and stuff. I know some lingo and whatnot but I'm far from being good at animation. XD I want to do concept art more but I enjoy combining my favorite things.
Here actually a little something I did. It's just an edit of an animation so it's not too great. I edited every frame ^^'

https://t.co/f0aNz9xTut
That's not bad, but you don't have enough in betweens to make it smooth, and it's a bit hard to understand what's going on at first glance. Like if you look at the undertale one, it's an edit yes, but it has enough in betweens to make the movement smooth.

That's not bad, but you don't have enough in betweens to make it smooth, and it's a bit hard to understand what's going on at first glance. Like if you look at the undertale one, it's an edit yes, but it has enough in betweens to make the movement smooth.
Thanks! I was having trouble in the beginning with sortta figureijg out the best way to approach it. Here's the original;

Literally I've just been editing each frame by frame in Paint Tool SAI. Luckily I'm getting the groove of things so it'll be easier.

I've heard that Krita has a powerful animation software! Unfortunately this is news I'm just passing down from my friend, so I don't know exactly :lennyslash: Good luck though! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back