• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Need help regarding borders on Images.

Fukushima Akira

オーダーののサンクタム & RPN's Resident Suit Gang Leader
Is there anyway I can set the border as auto for width and height? I want the border to perfectly fit my image. I'm also planning on using it on an embedded YouTube video for my post. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey!

For the borders, you can't set with width and height. For this I would recommend columns and backgrounds to hopefully achieve the look you want.

As for a YouTube video, use this code below:
Code:
[Media=Youtube]video ID[/media]
Hope that helped! Lemme know if you have any other questions. ^^

Hey!

For the borders, you can't set with width and height. For this I would recommend columns and backgrounds to hopefully achieve the look you want.

As for a YouTube video, use this code below:
Code:
[Media=Youtube]video ID[/media]
Hope that helped! Lemme know if you have any other questions. ^^
Oh, I know :) This is how my post looks currently:

Akira Header 2_zpszwsjbam7.png

ezgif.com-gif-maker 85_zpsa25br53n.gif

...♅Akira♅...

Character Information​

Mood:

Mood.

Location.

Objective:

Objective.

Interacting With:

Interacting With.

Tags:

Tags.​

Theme:

I mainly wanted to have the border fit the image, so that there's no spaces between the image and border. Thanks for the help anyway :D!

Okay doke :D At least now I know it's not me XD
The only thing I can think of is trying to contain certain elements within a centerblock tag that has a restricted width such as;
content

But, I'm new to BBCoding so that... might not work >_>;;;

I think that there's an automatic space between borders and images. It's called a padding, but as of right now it's something we can't edit. If it were just an image I'd say edit the picture to add a border around it the same color as the border you're using for everything else. But since these are gifs and videos... you might be SOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back