• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Need help finding out where to post this..

Rose-Chan

Trying to bring myself back
I want to post a thread that isnt an interest check, but instead to find out if anyone knows of a certain series that i wish to develop a roleplay around. Wpuld it still be posted under interest checks or would i put it somewhere else? (Also am i posting these questions in the right place?Ugh so many questions!)

I want to post a thread that isnt an interest check, but instead to find out if anyone knows of a certain series that i wish to develop a roleplay around. Wpuld it still be posted under interest checks or would i put it somewhere else? (Also am i posting these questions in the right place?Ugh so many questions!)

It would still be posted in interest checks, yes. After all, you are checking if there is interest here in doing an rp revolving around a certain series. Interest checks don't neccesarily need to have a specific plot or what have you, but it helps. You are indeed asking in the right section, btw ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back