• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Need an RP Bud? Hit me up! [FxF or FxM]

Hello! We have pretty similar preferences and if you still are looking for a partner, I would love to roleplay with you :)

Hi there I thought I might also express my interest, I quite liked the sound of the

• Police officer x amnesiac
or

• Criminal x to-be-trained-as-assistant

Ideas, especially with some kind of supernatural or sci fi twist to it. Plenty of the other ideas sound promising too,

Hi there I thought I might also express my interest, I quite liked the sound of the

• Police officer x amnesiac
or

• Criminal x to-be-trained-as-assistant

Ideas, especially with some kind of supernatural or sci fi twist to it. Plenty of the other ideas sound promising too,
Sorry, didn't see your message. Please PM me if you're still interested and we can chat about it!

Hey there! I’d love to discuss these ideas with you! It’s funny, usually when people bold roles they want to play, they’re typically roles I’m interested in as well XD. All of these pairings sound very interesting and I’d be happy to play any of them

Hey there! I’d love to discuss these ideas with you! It’s funny, usually when people bold roles they want to play, they’re typically roles I’m interested in as well XD. All of these pairings sound very interesting and I’d be happy to play any of them

I know that felling well XD
Do you want to maybe shoot me a private message with your top 3-5 pairings, and we can move from there?

Am very intrested in a
criminalx assistant rp,
Runaway and caretaker,
And cultists to be cultist
I'd love to discuss either the runaway and caretaker, or cultist and to-be-cultist ideas with you! shoot me a message and we'll chat.

If you're still open, I have a lot of ideas for roleplays.
Here's one thread I posted for a sort of magic versus science duo:
Multiple Settings - Magic vs. Science RP

Here's a more recent one I made for a superhero teamup and only one of such is romantic potentially. (Although I think it would be an interesting pairing personally:
Fandom - (Marvel COMICS) Iron Fist and the Guardians of the Galaxy!
Certainly still open.
From the look of those, it seems you're primarily looking for fandom, which I don't do.
Though if you're interested in the Magic vs. Science with an original setting, I would be willing to discuss and see if we can strike something up. Seemed to say you were open to that. If you still are, shoot me a PM and we can chat.

Criminal x to-be-trained-as-assistant and the Tomboy x Fashion Queen really interests me! I like the two, perhaps we can discuss further in PMS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back