• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Need an open ear?

beanwacked

my name is judas and i brought you murder
tenor.gif

Hello, you may call me Bean. I go by they/them pronouns primarily though you are free to use she/her as well. I am a minor and struggle with some personal issues, therefore I am not always active. I'd say I'm fairly literate having many years of experience regarding roleplay although I tend to mimic my partner's post lengths and can reply a few times a week. I am a pretty open-minded person and am fine with ooc however, it takes me some time to become comfortable with people. I also write all types of characters and try to be as inclusive as possible.

I am looking for people to tell me a story, to come and discuss their ideas or plots with me. I find many people struggle finding partners here so I am open to listening.

Rules

🌼 Any age is fine. I am less likely to become close to adults ooc, but I roleplay with them just fine.

🌼 Must be semi-literate to literate. Please be honest about your literacy and add detail to your writing. I don't need a novel, but please try.

🌼 I would prefer a partner who can reply once or twice a week as I do. Please try to let me know when you'll be gone for a while. I only bump after a week, but I will leave after three weeks if there was no reply.

🌼 I am ghost friendly. I would prefer you don't ghost, but I won't mind if you do. If I don't hear anything from you after two-three weeks, I will assume you ghosted. If you hear nothing from me within a week or two, I have left for my own reasons. I usually let others know when I'll be leaving, however.

🌼 Be patient with me and don't bump constantly.

🌼 Be respectful. If you radiate cold or rude energy, chances are you'll get it back. Try to have a personality and a sense of humor, I'm more attracted to people who make things less awkward.

🌼 No godmodding, Mary/Gary Sues, or fetishism

🌼 I am okay with darker themes and cursing, just don't make it all you write about. Do your research about mental illnesses as well.

🌼 Try to pitch in and share ideas.

🌼 Be open to doubling, playing more than one gender, and worldbuilding (if necessary).

What I like:

🌼 Low & High Fantasy

🌼 Cyberpunk

🌼 Dystopian/Apocalypse

🌼 Historical Fantasy (Gothic Victorian, 1700s, 50-60s are my favorites)

🌼 Mystery

🌼 Darker Themes

🌼 Supernatural

🌼 Superheroes

🌼 Steampunk

🌼 Western Fantasy

🌼 Romance & Optional Romance (any pairing)

🌼 Twisted Fairytales (modern fantasy or high fantasy)

Final Notes

If I seem like a person you'd like to share your ideas with, I'm available via PM or comment. I am also open to moving off-site, just PM me and we can discuss such.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back