• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [Open again!!] Mopzee's Partner Search! 1x1 MxF [Feat. Fantasy, Futuristic, Modern]

Modern, dark

Mopzee

Soldier of Function
WHEN I SAY SUPERNATURAL I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SHOW OR FANDOM ROLE PLAYS. I may love video games and anime, but I do not enjoy fandom role-plays, the only fandom rp I would ever consider would be digimon, and that's only because I'm a digimon superfan...

Hello! I'm Mopzee, I've recently ventured out of my PM Rp Dungeon to look for new role play partners!

What I'm looking for in a partner:
Detailed Posts! I prefer detailed posts! I always try my best to provide around 3 paragraphs per post, and ask that my partner try to do the same for me! Though I do understand that sometimes shorter posts are necessary.
Active Plot Participation! I am fine bearing the bulk of the plot if need be, but this can be very stressful. A partner who can and will come up with ideas for the plot would be a HUGE PLUS.
More Mature Characters. I'm 26, so I don't want to play characters younger than 18. High school role plays just aren't interesting for me anymore. :c
Long Term Role-plays. This is not a deal breaker, but it would be much more fun to build a nice, hearty story with you.

What to expect from me, as a partner:
Detailed Posts! I typically will always provide 3 paragraphs per post, it is very rare for me to post less than 3 paragraphs. I frequently will post more than that if I have a lot to say xD
Male Characters. :c For the life of me, my female characters I've tried in the past are just not as good as my male characters. ****Doesn't mean I won't give it my best shot either way!!****

Acceptance. I'm a very laid back person. If something is going on, if you have questions, or you just need help, I'll try my best to help you. If we have to quit or pause the role-play, that's okay. We may be rp partners, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends too!
PM or Forum RPs. PM is most comfortable for me, as I work nights and can't always log in at the same time every day. If you prefer posting in a thread, we can discuss that too.
--- If you had an idea for a group role play and wanted someone to help you out with plot ideas or world-building, feel free to contact me about it.

I only have three major plot ideas tumbling around in my brain right now, but would be willing to discuss/modify them, or discuss other plots with you as well.

If you are interested, have questions, or want to discuss any of this please send me a PM. I will update as plots come and go or if I hit max rp capacity~

Without further ado, here's the actual stuff you guys care about:

Plot Idea #1
Realistic/Modern world Sin x Human

A nightclub named Tartarus sprang up in Kingsview a two years ago and has become immensely popular. The Nightclub is known for it's message that there is no shame in sin.
Upon meeting the owner, Muse A realizes that there is much more to the world than she ever knew. Angels and demons are real, but not just angels and demons. There are physical embodiments of sin as well. In this story, Muse A will come face to face with the unofficial leader of the sins and discover there's something special about her as well.

This story will include many dark themes, danger, drugs, violence, gore, and romance. It's not for the faint of heart, and neither is He.

Plot Idea #2

Fantasy world Bandit x Guard

Illios is a castle town at war with the nearby kingdom. Most of the population are poor and starving. Muse A, in an effort not unlike the mythical Robin Hood, begins stealing from the nobles to feed the poor. Muse B, a royal guard, catches Muse A breaking into the castle. When Muse A opens his eyes to the conditions of the common-folk outside the castle walls, Muse B lets her get away with the stolen goods. The ruler of the castle, furious when he discovers the castle larder and gardens have been raided, goes on a rampage. With his job and life on the line, Muse B agrees to embark on the adventure of a lifetime with Muse A. An adventure that will change their lives forever.

Plot Idea #3
Soldier x Your Choice
Futuristic Setting with Genetically modified soldiers.

After the outbreak of the first modern, global war, scientists set out to genetically engineer super soldiers to fight in these extremely deadly conflicts. Humans modified well beyond the abilities of a normal human. With abilities like extreme speed, endurance, strength, recovery, or enhanced senses and reflexes, the modifications are matched to each individual to increase their existing specialties.

When the war that had raged on for nearly three decades was finally over, the soldiers attempted to reintegrate into society. However, after having seen what these modified soldiers are capable of, the rest of the world is too afraid of their power to accept them. Before long, the supersoldiers are being hunted and eradicated in the name of "public safety". The science behind their creation has been destroyed to prevent these experiments from happening ever again. And the remaining "renegade" soldiers must go into hiding to survive.

---I'm not sure yet! Originally I wanted to do this as a group role play but didn't know what direction to go with it. If you're interested, let's talk about it!

(Maybe didn't explain these well, if you have questions please ask!)

Last edited:
Hello there! I'm interested in plot #2, I've actually had an idea similar floating in the back of my head! I'm 20- almost 21-, and I write between 2-4 good paragraphs usually. Never will I drop a one liner. I will absolutely discuss plot ideas, and especially start throwing them out once it gets started and I get a feel for it!
Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there!
I'm super interested in the first plot with the Sin/Human pairing - I'm assuming the purple text is the role you'd prefer to play? If so I'm definitely in~
I usually type two to three paragraphs, and I really love brainstorming ideas, talking about our characters, making up AUs, sharing songs related to the RP, etc! All in all I'm someone who likes to get pretty involved in a rp when I really enjoy it. Although, being someone who works myself, I understand that sometimes life gets busy and things may get slow.

Hope we can work something out! ❤

I’m certainly interested in both one and three! I feel like we could do some interesting world building and character development with three, though! Let me know if you’re interested. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back