• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Need a bit more excitement in my life....

Desert Rose

Adored Muse
I kind of need a distraction as the holidays approach so I figured why not submerge myself into some amazing stories. What can we plot together?

I'm not going to make this very long as it is nearly 2am. However just some expectations I have and some plots and we'll go from there.

I'm not the best with grammar so I don't expect you to be, just so long as it makes sense. I like attention to details and ask that you are able to write with some details, I want to know what your character is feeling and why. I also play multiple characters, although I don't expect you to do the same I figured I would just warn you. Romance isn't a must but it's a nice addition to the plot.

I guess it's time to move onto the plots...

Here are some stuff that I'm craving: Bold is a character I would like to play.

Fallen Angel x Demon, human, (etc...) (if you have something in mind let me know.
118476.jpg Senka has just recently fallen and is cursed to spend the rest of eternity on earth. Unable to really die and not seeing the point in actually living she gets caught up into some mischief of the not so good who try to take advantage of her ability.

Assassin x Royal/ Target

47706b33629e7dfc1bc76d4a0da50921--character-ideas-character-inspiration.jpg She's been handsomely paid for your death, can you convince her to let you live?

Fairy x elf, human, demon etc...

caccd257204694baadcfd21be2435874.jpg I don't have much of an actual plot for this one.

it is past 2am and i'm sure i'll add to this list when i'm more awake. but for now here you go.

Here are some stuff that I'm craving: Bold is a character I would like to play.

Fallen Angel x Demon, human, (etc...) (if you have something in mind let me know.
View attachment 511057 Senka has just recently fallen and is cursed to spend the rest of eternity on earth. Unable to really die and not seeing the point in actually living she gets caught up into some mischief of the not so good who try to take advantage of her ability.
I have an idea. What if all those monsters people imagined were false or Hollywood creations were all too real? Kinda like the Anita Blake series and Meredith Gentry series being merged but before they 'came out of the darkness/coffin' so to speak.

(Yeah, that was a True Blood reference.)

The character I have in mind is a Dhampir-Dragon hybrid, but his Dragon inheritance hasn't surfaced quite yet (and its going to be PAINFUL when it does).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back