• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Need a 1x1 partner?

Sugar and Spice

Village Party
Alright, I've been having troubles finding someone to even try a 1x1. I have done a wide selection of group roleplays as both male and female characters along with non specific gendered. I wanted to give 1x1 a try before I just tell myself they're not for me.

In case I wasn't clear I'm a total newbie to 1x1, but I'm willing to try whatever ideas you have. And if you don't like me as a partner you can say so :) Thank you in advance.

I'd like to try doing a 1x1 with you. Are you fine with FxF...? I'm just really in the mood for a FxF right now.

How literate are you?If you can do at least one nice paragraph with eight lines and would be willing to try either a The Huger Games or Sonic the Hedgehog one,I'd like to do one with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back