Other Need 10 Posts Lets Talk, Need More Lets Talk As Well

Has this thread been helpful?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IchaTV

Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night
Have you been having a hard time getting your 10+ post limit with out spamming all the fav this fav that topics?

Well, you can always post here and we can chit chat, we can talk about television shows, anime, video games, current news and much more.

Hopefully, you can make friends cause I'm hoping a lot of people will be chatting here

I'm Icha, pronounced ee-cha by female friends and pronounced eh-ka by most of my guy friends. honestly, I like the two and prefer the female variant to be used by female and male variant used by the male. Something about the way females in the way they say eeechaa makes me happy. plus my twitch name is icha__senpai so when female streamers say eeechaaa sennpaaiii, I die with happiness.

I love anime but I'm very bad with title names, like super bad with them, I've watched at least a 100 different anime series on 9anime and I can't tell you a damn thing about them.

I'm very easy to get along with, not many things bother me, so don't worry about offending me.

So I hope to hear from all the new people and all the current people as well

Don't be shy, this is a judgment free zone

That question (and answer) belongs on the Anime and Manga subforum, bro!
Head on over there to check out all that juicy stuff!

Instead of using this thread to try and get 10 posts by replying here where there doesn't seem to be any discussions occurring, check out the other discussion threads, maybe even the anime/manga section since it's been brought up in this thread.

As there hasn't been any actual discussion for some time here, I'll be locking this thread. There are better ways to get 10 posts. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back