• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nechronica ~The Long, Long, Sequel~

PaulHaynek

The Roleplayer Nobody Likes
A world in which humanity has met its end.
A world in which everyone has died.
A world in which nothing more can die.
In which naught stirs but walking corpses.

Splash.png

The protagonists of Nechronica are the girls of this world unfortunate enough to possess hearts - the Dolls.
To put it simply, it is a game in which the players become zombie girls and fight against other zombies.

The one who caused the dead to wake - the ruler of this shattered world - is the Necromancer.
The Necromancer serves as both the master of the game and the archenemy.
For it could be none other than the Necromancer who gave hearts to the Dolls.
For in a world filled with mindless puppets, the Dolls - they alone whom possess wills of their own - are no more than toys.
For the tragic comedy wrought by the foes sent against them is a delightful spectacle.

Since Dolls are already dead, they will find no rest when they are broken.
The peace of death came to an end long ago, just as did the world itself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we have a cup of tea, beneath these skies as gray as lead-
let us tell the tale of this long, long epilogue.

Hello everyone! Your failure of a GM over here, here with his first-ish attempt at a Tabletop Roleplay starring with a somewhat obscure Japanese tabletop RPG. Said RPG is...

Nechronica ~The Long, Long Sequel~

The Rulebook (and other stuff) has been translated over here.

This is the PDF of the translated Rulebook.

BEAR IN MIND:
This RPG is built for Live sessions and not Play-By-Post sessions. Thus, I will be modifying and/or structuring the RPG for a Play-By-Post session and will be posting the new-and-improved Rulebook in the OOC once it comes up. I'm working on it right now but I want to know who's interested in playing as an anime zombie girl in post-apocalyptic Earth. (And if you are interested, I recommend reading over the Rulebook and planning your character 'cause this RPG's meaty)

If you have any questions (especially about the RPG's mechanics and how I will be handling it), ask away~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back