• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Neal's Comprehensive Partner Search

Neal Caffrey

Right-Hand Man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Neal, and this is my comprehensive partner search.

About me:
  • I'm 23, so I prefer 18+ partners, but I will make some exceptions based on plot
  • I'm a full time mental health counselor, so I'm spotty sometimes during the week days and some weekends when I'm on call
  • I have one published novel, but I have written several
  • I love OOC conversation
  • I don't have any requirements for post length, as long as I have something to work off of
  • I prefer to play male characters, but am willing to double
  • I like a lot of drama in my RPs. I'm not huge on fluff/slice of life stuff
Fandoms:
()=Who I prefer to play
  • Death Note (L) ((I really only know the musical)
  • Legend Series by Marie Lu (Day/OCs)
  • Hazbin Hotel (Angel/OCs)
  • Helluva Boss (Blitzo/Moxxie/Striker)
  • Les Mis (Enjolras/Grantaire)
  • Hadestown (Orpheus)
  • White Collar (Neal)
  • Be More Chill (Jeremy/Rich/OCs)
Pairings:
*=Who I prefer to play
  • Royal/Guard*
  • Royal/Commoner*
  • Sober/Addicted*
  • Revolutionary*/Royal or Follower
  • Test Subject*/Scientist
  • Prostitute*/Client
  • Criminal*/Detective
Plots:
*=Preferred role

Proxy- Dystopian (Loosely based on the books)
Character A has always lived a life of luxury. Their parents are rarely around, so they have free reign of their expensive house, their cars, and their credit cards. Their parents are top ranking government officials, so they rarely have to worry about the consequences of their actions.
Character B* is their proxy. In this world, high-ranking individuals and those with money to spare avoid punishment by paying for a proxy. Proxies are those who have large debts, either of their own doing or their parents' doing. Whenever A messes up, B faces the consequences, and A is made to watch this. Character B is soon to finish paying his debts, but Character A makes a huge mistake: they accidentally kill someone in a car accident. Character B is about to face the consequences of this action, but Character A refuses to let another person suffer on their account. They break Character B out, and chaos ensues. (Possible romantic subplot).

Royalty- Historical/Several Genres Possible
My idea for this RP is a little different than usual RPs. In this plot, you would play a royal character who is about to take the throne due to their father's illness. I would play every other character that your character interacts with. Throughout the RP, your character learns that their father is not the ruler that they thought he was, and that there is major unrest in the kingdom.

Legend RP (Loosely based on the books, see plot below)

So basically, there's the rich/military sectors, and the poor sectors. Once a person reaches age 16, they take a test to see where they fit in society. The higher scores go into high military positions, colleges, or any high ranking job of their liking. The low scores end up in the poor sectors, taking any job offered to them in an attempt to stay alive. Both of our characters got perfect scores. Yours, coming from a rich military family (though both parents are since deceased), immediately went into training as a strategist, though they are more interested in detective work. Mine, coming from the poorer sector, was immediately brought to be experimented on, trying to figure out how he got that score. Now, my character is a wanted criminal, having escaped the government. He does his best to help the people in the poorer sectors, including his family, who believes he was sent to a work camp for failing his test. However, after my character is accused of, and possibly did, kill your characters brother (their last family member), your character decides to hunt my character down. They meet on the streets, unaware of each other's identities, and end up falling for each other.

Characters of mine that I'm always looking to use in RPs:
  • Nick Everett: Has a superpower that makes him appear to each person as their "ideal man." This power is used by the government and/or criminals for negotiation purposes.
  • Casanova King: Born into a family that did not care about him. Was sold into human trafficking early on in his life.
  • Cecil: A young reporter with mild autism.
  • Miguel: A young latino boy with autism who loves to draw and paint.

Last edited:
Hey there! i'd love to rp with you. I'd love to do something with the royal/guard dynamic. Idk if you're down to do anything historical but I have a character for a Regency-era RP I'd like to get to re-use! Feel free to PM me!

I absolutely adore Proxy RPs - I have some OCs that would fit into a world like that, or would love to play a Enj/R rp with R as the proxy (as Enj learns about what his personal rebellion costs R...) - let me know if you're interested!

I absolutely adore Proxy RPs - I have some OCs that would fit into a world like that, or would love to play a Enj/R rp with R as the proxy (as Enj learns about what his personal rebellion costs R...) - let me know if you're interested!
If we do the Proxy RP I would prefer OCs, but I would totally be willing to do two RPs, one with proxy and one with E/R! Let me know what you think!

The royal character inheriting the throne RP is something that I'd be extremely interested in! I've done a similar concept in several past RPs, and it's always been one of my favourites. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss specifics/learn more about me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back