• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic NCQuest: Mecha flavored action, OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
YsFanatic YsFanatic , you're at-bat.

P.S., don't leave the big peeps waiting (Dreadnought, Senbuzuru). They might get angry with us if we don't respect them or something.

Last edited:
And yes, those are some interesting rounds to have in a gattling. Shame they terminate, said my animal brain.

Yes, extremely interesting rounds indeed. The first mag for lightly armored targets, the second for AA purposes. Better accuracy and all that. Hazel won't take any chances of some poor sod getting hit by a APDS round. Instead, shrapnel is the next best thing.

Alright, that took longer than expected and then I started to run out of gas at the end. But the part in spoiler was an important enough moment for Adam that I didn't want to just skip over it.

Alright, that took longer than expected and then I started to run out of gas at the end. But the part in spoiler was an important enough moment for Adam that I didn't want to just skip over it.

It was more than enough, worry not. I did not perceive any dips in your writing.

"Terminus to... Thunderpussy... Respond." An audible sigh briefly makes its way through the comms, before the voice-activation cuts off.

That's fine, my EW knowledge comes from games and sci-fi novels so I'm not any better off! And now Adam will figure out that this is an individual test instead of a group effort!

Posted, though I feel it wasn't the best ever unfortunately.

Did a few edits.

Did a fair few edits.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back