• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic NCQuest: Mecha flavored action, OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'd like to notify people I'm thankfully feeling a bit better today but I'll still be trying to take it easy. Thank you all for your continuing patience.

I'm still having some trouble in real space myself. For disclosure, my ears have chronic problems and my teeth intermittently act up as well. I haven't been able to get them pulled lately for reasons I'm sure people can surmise. When one acts up the other is never far behind. Anyway, I hope knowing the reason I'm not 100% present lately, and my last post was shorter, is helpful. Thanks for listening.

I'm still having some trouble in real space myself. For disclosure, my ears have chronic problems and my teeth intermittently act up as well. I haven't been able to get them pulled lately for reasons I'm sure people can surmise. When one acts up the other is never far behind. Anyway, I hope knowing the reason I'm not 100% present lately, and my last post was shorter, is helpful. Thanks for listening.

Try relaxing your mouth, if you're dealing with migraines too. It could be you stressing your jawbone, resulting in migraines of the temple and pain of the teeth, if you're exerting a lot of force keeping your mouth closed. Especially with friction between your hind-teeth.

Don't worry about it. Take your time!

Queue A people:
Malphaestus Malphaestus
YsFanatic YsFanatic
Aldur Aldur

Sorry for the immediate delays on you guys. I'll be making the first 'arrived at combat zone and starting to actually do shit' post tomorrow. Thank you for your continuing patience and understanding fams.

Queue B bros:
Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

Keep going as y'all are. As soon as you guys have Halliwell show up and gives a briefing, you'll launch.

Queue C chads:
Viper Actual Viper Actual
SkyHawk MK III SkyHawk MK III

Current assumption is that Alice will have a post explaining the sitch using the intel I shared to Viper then you guys'll get dropped in. Hope that sounds about right for you two.

I'm feeling a bit more stable lately but I'm still not done with this shit I'm in. Thank you all for staying with me so far and I hope that we can get started with the juicy parts so that we're in full-swing by the time next month begins, and can have a whole 4 weeks for intense tactical mecha action.

Actually got confused in private myself for once and figured I'd share the results with everyone:

Text-colors by me as the GM are actually supposed to have some meaning. Here's the list so everyone is on the same page as I am. I'll be posting this to the "OTHER" section as well.

Color is based off of RPN-provided sample colors.

Purple is for Linkers.
Green is for Terrorist/"terrorist"
Orange is for independent people of interest
Red is for Ruling Company personnel (likely also Ruling Nation personnel when they show up)
These Two colors are for civilians (1st, lighter color has been for 'random people', 2nd darker color is intended for 'important characters', E.G. the Mayor so far)
Blue is MAVERICK personnel

This is just what I'm doing as the GM, so don't feel like you need to use these colors for the same things. As long as you're consistent with your own writing, I'm more than just OK with you using your own colors.

Queue A gang:
Malphaestus Malphaestus
YsFanatic YsFanatic
Aldur Aldur

Anyway, working on Queue A's action-start/setup post. I'm quite happy with the first-draft and I hope it's just as enjoyable to read. Nonetheless, I'll be finalizing it before posting it later today tomorrow as promised. Thanks for the patience.

Thanks to everyone for their patience and understanding. I'm still not feeling well but I am better than a few days ago. I hope the latest post for queue A gang is enjoyable and mostly worth the wait. Anyway, I admit I got a bit confused in private about the Queue now for oyu guys but I know you three will handle it between yourselves.

Anyway, just a reminder to everybody; Queues are back in order as soon as ya'll launch, so A team ( Malphaestus Malphaestus , YsFanatic YsFanatic , Aldur Aldur ) is in Queue mode, like 99-100%. Again, you three can figure out the specifics between yourselves, but for reference remember that the basic queue in that case is M, Y, D, repeat (with me posting in between where I deem prudent)

YsFanatic YsFanatic , Aldur Aldur .

How do you guys want to do the queue? Should I start it off? Or should we continue, having YsFanatic enter us into the AO. Or should we have DeKay enter, since he has the Handler.

Last edited:
now that I think about it Ysfan mentioned he was gonna have some fun with FF14 lately, he'd prob appreciate having some more time to do that before postan. Right?

Dekay going first due to the Handler makes the most sense to me. I will get in a post this weekend.

And speaking of FF14, huge patch drops August 11 so I'm going to be caught up in that all that week most likely.

YsFanatic YsFanatic , Aldur Aldur .

How do you guys want to do the queue? Should I start it off? Or should we continued, having YsFanatic enter us into the AO. Or should we have DeKay enter, since he has the Handler.
You've already posted so you're at the end of the queue for now. I think I'll go, but that might take a while. I'm currently applying for a master's degree :^)
I'll try to get a post out this weekend <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back