• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic NCQuest: Mecha flavored action, OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Had some confusion in private: in case people forgot, Oswald is Niko's Handler and Richard is Fosse's Handler that DeKay requested. Just notiying it for everybody else in case anybody else was confused. Thanks for reading!

fixed an unforgivable mistake in Oswald's speech patterns that bothered me as soon as I noted it. He said 'here' instead of 'heah' and now I am coated in darkest sin, please forgive me.

Writing a funny way of talking is hard smh

Had some discussion in private, pretty good points were brought up so just making sure everyone is on the same page.

All queues are (like 99%) SEPERATE, and currently in a semi-ambiguous timeframe ranging between 'just after the briefing' to 'walking to the hangars' and 'starting up in the hangars'. So, set your own paces with your assigned homies and set the scene for your Linker and their launching procedures. If you don't know what to post, try and describe how you see each NC's hangar space and their assigned crews preparing for launch and your Linker's own final preperations. Also discussing things IC over comms. If you'd like any collaborative help, please be my guest.

In-universe time scale is about 20-30~ minutes.

every time I take a little nap and oversleep or just try to be patient this happens as soon as I check back in smh

delicious

I might not be so temporally precise as I made it seem yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back